Mikaholics Anonymous- for those beyond all Mika—I mean hope.

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is anyone else dying due to lack of blogs??? one day wel will look back on this as THE GREAT BLOG FAMINE OF AUGUST 2008 and luagh. .....or maybe not

What do you guys think of the new blog??? I'm more of a cat person but I think it would be cool if he got a dog!!! And the socks... Oh dear. What do y'all think??? :roftl:

What do you guys think of the new blog??? I'm more of a cat person but I think it would be cool if he got a dog!!! And the socks... Oh dear. What do y'all think??? :roftl:

I find it lovely!!! I would loooove Mika having a dog!!! I'm actually a dog person!! I wonder how he would name his dog...

uuuuhhhh..

kachinga? :kachinga:

lol

haha

sad joke

maybe he'd call it clown.. i think thats a good name..

i wish i had so many books i could read them all

lucky lucky mika

although i'm glad that he's seting back into his old life. i thnk thats really important for a musician. he needs like 6 months break.

wneh do you think the new albmwill come out?

i'm guessing march 2009

uuuuhhhh..

kachinga? :kachinga:

lol

haha

sad joke

maybe he'd call it clown.. i think thats a good name..

i wish i had so many books i could read them all

lucky lucky mika

although i'm glad that he's seting back into his old life. i thnk thats really important for a musician. he needs like 6 months break.

wneh do you think the new albmwill come out?

i'm guessing march 2009

I don't know what he should name it!!! Maybe Linny, Tuck, or Ming-Ming after the Wonder Pets!!! :roftl:. I don't know if I can wait until March 2009... It's probably going to be even longer here in the Mika... I mean, USA. What will we do until it comes out here? It will just make our addiction even worse... :thumbdown:

Helloow. I'm getting a tamagotchi tomorrow, for my bday, but I don't know a name for it. :roftl: I hope you can help me.. And I don't know what kind of bday present to ask from my parents.. I wanted a skateboard, but they didn't want to give me that :sneaky2:

:roftl: i asked for the same thing. they didn't want to give me one so i thought to ask for an iPod Touch :roftl: and made them choose. i said either the skateboard either the iPod. i'm still surprised i got the iPod :shocked:...i could've bet they would go for the cheaper one.

ughh... i don't know about names... i usually pick up silly names without any meaning.. just some sounds that fit well and make me think about the object i named :bleh:

:roftl: i asked for the same thing. they didn't want to give me one so i thought to ask for an iPod Touch :roftl: and made them choose. i said either the skateboard either the iPod. i'm still surprised i got the iPod :shocked:...i could've bet they would go for the cheaper one.

ughh... i don't know about names... i usually pick up silly names without any meaning.. just some sounds that fit well and make me think about the object i named :bleh:

They didn't want to give me an iPod too. That was the fist thing I asked for.. :sneaky2: They want to give me a mirror. :blink: the only thing I really don't want. Well, I mean not for my bday.

And a name.. If you know something..

They didn't want to give me an iPod too. That was the fist thing I asked for.. :sneaky2: They want to give me a mirror. :blink: the only thing I really don't want. Well, I mean not for my bday.

And a name.. If you know something..

What did you end up naming it??? Do you like it? I'm thinking about getting one, but probably not any time soon... :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...