Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It works now, yay!!!

Mika, you can DEFINITELY pull off trousers like that! (Wow, double meaning.) :mf_rosetinted:

And Martin and Yasmine were running in to look at the trousers, weren't they? Everyone was amazed by them. :naughty:

that's hilarious! :roftl:

Mika, those pants were cool. You totally rock them.

But if you were worried about those, then what were you thinking about these? Wait...his face in that photo tells us everything hehe

17oz0.jpg

Yes. Hmmmm... I like the new cartoon pants, but I'm afraid I don't like these cargo ones. One of the interesting things about the picture above is how in proportion he looks. He doesn't look as tall as he does in some pics, he looks very well proportioned. Don't know if it's the not-tucked-in t-shirt or the semi-slouch ( or the fact that he has a big head with that hair ) but it's a really good pic, apart from the pants.

Yes. Hmmmm... I like the new cartoon pants, but I'm afraid I don't like these cargo ones. One of the interesting things about the picture above is how in proportion he looks. He doesn't look as tall as he does in some pics, he looks very well proportioned. Don't know if it's the not-tucked-in t-shirt or the semi-slouch ( or the fact that he has a big head with that hair ) but it's a really good pic, apart from the pants.

Haha a big head

that's hilarious! :roftl:

Haha. *takes a bow*

Mika, those pants were cool. You totally rock them.

But if you were worried about those, then what were you thinking about these? Wait...his face in that photo tells us everything hehe

17oz0.jpg

I love those pants, too! Bring on the colorful pants! Only Mika can...er, "pull them off." :mf_rosetinted:

Where'd he get those Or who made them ? Does anyone know?

Nah, I'm sorry but I don't know. You can probably make yourself a pair: get some pants, think of cartoon characters you like and then use fabric paint to make the design...and you can add your own special touches (letters, sequins, glitter...):thumb_yello:

Hope that helps:wink2:

Benicassim? WTH? A bit behind, they are? Where's Madrid?

Yeah, right, I know I can't fool you, I'm happy with whatever I get :bleh:

*dl vid*

edit: nice blog, they should just rename the whole thing to TrollTV, God, some are enjoying sticking their faces into the cam way too much for my taste.

Benicassim? WTH? A bit behind, they are? Where's Madrid?

Yeah, right, I know I can't fool you, I'm happy with whatever I get :bleh:

*dl vid*

edit: nice blog, they should just rename the whole thing to TrollTV, God, some are enjoying sticking their faces into the cam way too much for my taste.

TrollTV :lmfao:

OMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ??

He must've ran out of interesting things to blog by now..

He's not that fascinating :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'd still be happy to watch video of him making breakfast or something :biggrin2:

I'd still be happy to watch video of him making breakfast or something :biggrin2:

:roftl: Cooking with Mika!!!

Others aren't either. :thumbdown:

Like who?? :fisch:

*looks for that smiley of one comforting the other*

I can't find it :sad:

Neither can I, but I know the one you mean.