MIKA interview at the end of FRANCE 2 news

cubitus

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, guys, here it is!!! I know some phrases sound awkward, sorry about that:wink2:

Mika: Before me, it's... Michael Jackson who has done a show here in (I don't understand the place's name, sorry) one week ago. It's frightening... But you have to make the most of it, do something I could not do before!

Thanks for your translation.

The bit after Michael Jackson, he says that Bruce Sprinsteen was here last week.

So, guys, here it is!!! I know some phrases sound awkward, sorry about that:wink2:

Mika: It's a bit wet...

Commentator: He's discovering his new playground.

Mika: So we have a special permission: we're allowed to walk on the lawn apparently.

Commentator: The young man, 25 years old, the King of pop music, owns the “Parc des Princes”. And this time, he's not very... “Relax”. 55 000 people are awaited.

Mika: Before me, it's... Michael Jackson who has done a show here in (I don't understand the place's name, sorry) one week ago. It's frightening... But you have to make the most of it, do something I could not do before!

Commentator: Smiling, this smile we had discovered one year and a half ago in Dublin. Mika was unknown then.

Mika: Since one year and half, at this small concert in Dublin, it has almost been madness. But I really have to use all this to really continue with a career.

Commentator: In the wings, many costumes, a gig, a show. Mika works with his family.

Mika: This has been done by my mother and by my sister Paloma. I like... I quite like this one.

Commentator: The clowns' costume, his favourite characters, funny and sad at the same time.

Mika: It's their flaws which really... appeal us. It's a bit depressing, but there's joy, there's joy in this sadness. Erm, it's really a human quality that I love.

Commentator: In a few minutes, he'll get dressed up.

Mika: Those, you should wear them on your head, like this.

Commentator: He'll come on stage, Mika, the only clown who can afford the “Parc des Princes”, and of course, as always, it will be madness!

Thanx for the translation :thumb_yello:

Last night (the 4th) I went to an American Theme Party, and it was great... But all I could think about was Mika, and his Paris Stadium gig! I agree that these are exciting times. I feel so privailaged to have discovered Mika. I know everyone else feels exactly the same... We are so proud of him!!!!!