• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't really taste tomoato-y ketchup to me. More tangy...if that makes sense.

But, hey, they may not be for you. It's all good. :naughty:

yeah - I am a wimp, you know the kind that never (is to scared) to try something new . . . :freak:

uhm....I bought an umbrella today! XD

looks like this:

http://www.welly4u.ie/catalog/images/Fulton_Birdcage%20Other%20Black.jpg

Cool. I saw an umbrella like that in a shampoo commercial once. I really like umbrellas. When I was little, I would walk around the house w/one, and my grandma would flip because she's so supersticious. :teehee:

that's kinda...good...i guess haha

uhm....I bought an umbrella today! XD

looks like this:

http://www.welly4u.ie/catalog/images/Fulton_Birdcage%20Other%20Black.jpg

im so excited!! hehe

i am going to see NeverShoutNever, boys like girls, and the ready set in 10/11 days.

then i am supposed to go to warped tour on saturday, but i have a swim meet. so i have to wait til the 21st of august. but i am SO STOKED!

hehe

im so excited!! hehe

i am going to see NeverShoutNever, boys like girls, and the ready set in 10/11 days.

then i am supposed to go to warped tour on saturday, but i have a swim meet. so i have to wait til the 21st of august. but i am SO STOKED!

hehe

You're so lucky!

Cool. I saw an umbrella like that in a shampoo commercial once. I really like umbrellas. When I was little, I would walk around the house w/one, and my grandma would flip because she's so supersticious. :teehee:

Lol! I was walking around the store and the house with it open, my dad said "you're just askin' for bad luck!" haha

im so excited!! hehe

hehe

OOoo that sounds awesome!! I've always wanted to go to Warped Tour, very jealous i will admit....but i get to see Mika on Tuesday:boing:

Lol! I was walking around the store and the house with it open, my dad said "you're just askin' for bad luck!" haha

OOoo that sounds awesome!! I've always wanted to go to Warped Tour, very jealous i will admit....but i get to see Mika on Tuesday:boing:

really?! tuesday?! I AM JEALOUS

i tried getting my dad to let me xD

Edited by mika-fan1001