What moment? (urgent)

Ok, so .. I'm having an idea but I don't know what to choose, and because I need it tomorrow ... :wink2:

If you could take a moment out of Werchter, wich moment would you choose?

Needs to be something I can take a screenshot of and were you can see him clearly.

And please a moment what wouldn't give him a heart attack when he sees it :roftl:

For those who don't know the videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bienie22&p=r

Hope you guys can help me :original:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so .. I'm having an idea but I don't know what to choose, and because I need it tomorrow ... :wink2:

If you could take a moment out of Werchter, wich moment would you choose?

Needs to be something I can take a screenshot of and were you can see him clearly.

And please a moment what wouldn't give him a heart attack when he sees it :roftl:

For those who don't know the videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bienie22&p=r

Hope you guys can help me :original:

Best to go for one of the shots where he is sitting at the keyboard and not moving about too much then - say Any Other World?

Best to go for one of the shots where he is sitting at the keyboard and not moving about too much then - say Any Other World?

Maybe .. that's probably the best :roftl:

Or a moment when he's close by (like my ava f.e.), with the piano I had to zoom so the quality isn't that great and that makes it more difficult because a screenshot isn't everyting...

:boxed:

Hey, think I'll have to watch them again in order to choose...........:wink2: but now I have to go, I'll do it later, and then I'll let you know, ok?

I'd go for the moment in big girl, where he's on his knees, at about two minutes and he's leaning towards your side and looking that way....

I'd go with that:thumb_yello:

That's a difficult moment to capture .. he's looking my side like what, half a second..? :roftl:

But I'm going to try, thanks :wink2:

Ok, anything behind the piano is not possible, it has to be a moment when he's close by (to make it a bit easier :roftl:)

I think he will be impressed with the one that shows his pants half off:naughty:

What about the shot in your avvie??

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

That's this one:

63540219cc0.th.jpg

(more or less, don't have the exact moment anymore)

The result:

naamloosdb5.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Really couldn't take 1 picture :roftl:

And now you don't see the bad quality so obvious :original:

Think you've made the best choice, he'll surely appreciate yr collage! :thumb_yello: