Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Hmmm, I don't think we've talked that much about the back cover. But I think it was Melanie who suggested the drawing (that came from you I believe Kary) with the shadow of the clown on the back. I think it was her that said it should go on the back.

2) That's a great idea!!! I'll be waiting to see my options:thumb_yello:

3) I agree 100% Everyone's ideas, drawing, improvements and overall contributions have been ever so wonderful and helpful thus far.

4) Oh, that's a good idea- simplifying what goes inside the crystal ball. And that link- that's cool...reminds me of a Liger from Napoleon Dynamite. And perhaps we could make it more "circusy" in some way. Like on some sort of pedestal. Imagine what's below but with more colour and personality...

What do you think?

Circus_Dog.png

Sweet!! We're sticking then with my idea for the back!!! :punk: I'm happy haha. I'll sketch it better tonight!

Yup!!! The pedestal is a great idea!! Where else would you find a chimera if is not in a circus?? :biggrin2: and... wha about if the trainer (or whatever you call it) is MIKA??? That would be lovely!

Oh sweet, very cool.

What else would we fill the space with though? Random circus stuff?

Yes, a malabarist, a magician, a clown... you name it!

Sweet!! We're sticking then with my idea for the back!!! :punk: I'm happy haha. I'll sketch it better tonight!

Yup!!! The pedestal is a great idea!! Where else would you find a chimera if is not in a circus?? :biggrin2: and... wha about if the trainer (or whatever you call it) is MIKA??? That would be lovely!

Yes, a malabarist, a magician, a clown... you name it!

I believe so:wink2:

If not in a circus? My backyard perhaps?:roftl:

Okay, I'm okay with clowns. Just not the OVERLY scary ones:roftl:

Awesome, I love the cannon shotting MIKA!

I agree- it's cool:thumb_yello: That could definately go in the crystal ball. Or if not in the crystal ball, incorporated somewhere in the design- like on the person's shoulder or it could even be "shooting out" the title.

In your backyard? :lmao: I'm not going yo your home anytime soon!! :lmao:

Haha...don't worry he's in a cage don't worry:roftl:

errm, could anyone tell me what's been happening ?

there's too many pages to reead

please ?

any updates?

Hmmm...here's what I can think of right now:

1) Choose which design you like the best for the cover (the person holding he crystal ball etc) by the end of next week.

2) Kary came up with the idea of each of us creating a part of an animal and then making a Chimera (and putting it on a pedestal).

What else..? I can't really think of anything right now.

Haha...don't worry he's in a cage don't worry:roftl:

Hmmm...here's what I can think of right now:

1) Choose which design you like the best for the cover (the person holding he crystal ball etc) by the end of next week.

2) Kary came up with the idea of each of us creating a part of an animal and then making a Chimera (and putting it on a pedestal).

What else..? I can't really think of anything right now.

I would help, but I get kinda lost in this thread :naughty:

Goodo :sweatdrop: Thank god there are people who pay more attention here than me :naughty:

Haha

Wait, I thought of something else...

I believe that we are going to each get a letter (or a few letters, I don't really know) and someone will blow them up in Photoshop and send them to the assigned people. With perameters (such as a colour scheme, outlined in black...whatever), those people will then add their own touches and personality and design the letter.

Haha

I believe that we are going to each get a letter (or a few letters, I don't really know) and someone will blow them up in Photoshop and send them to the assigned people. With perameters (such as a colour scheme, outlined in black...whatever), those people will then add their own touches and personality and design the letter.

To us, that sounds about right. We all need to come up with a decision of the font and color schemes and everything. This is going to be fun! Can't wait to do it.

To us, that sounds about right. We all need to come up with a decision of the font and color schemes and everything. This is going to be fun! Can't wait to do it.

I know- super fun!!!

We can perhaps decided on how many colours first..? I say 3 colours. That doesn't include the outline colour by the way.

I know- super fun!!!

We can perhaps decided on how many colours first..? I say 3 colours. That doesn't include the outline colour by the way.

Yeah 3 sounds awesome. Some people on here threw in the idea of having black and white with different patterns, but I don't think 1 extra color would hurt. Especially if we were to all stick with the same colors.

Yeah 3 sounds awesome. Some people on here threw in the idea of having black and white with different patterns, but I don't think 1 extra color would hurt. Especially if we were to all stick with the same colors.

So black and white? Cool. With an additional colour? Also cool.

If do choose to incorporate a colour in some way I think purple would be my top choice. My second choice would be green.

I don't know but for some reason black and white seems weird with some colours...but that's just me- with yellow (a bee or Batman), with red (well, black and red...those are gang colours), orange (Halloween).

Haha

Oh yeah got that bit, that's probably the thing that confused me less :naughty:

Oooooo! We love purple also. We also like shades of blues.

Cool. Blue..? Hmm...oohh...wouldn't it look pretty if we had both? Like incorporating similar shade of blues and purples together? Like a lilac and a sky blue or something.

Oh yeah got that bit, that's probably the thing that confused me less :naughty:

Hahaha:roftl: