• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SO WHAT IS GOING ON???????

Have you seen the Masquerade thread?

Did you even READ the first page of THIS thread?

nothing much... i had a near panic attack but it is a hell long story so you can go to the nimes thread to see it because i am to lazy to retype it lol! but it was 14th of july a few days ago (bastille day) and me and my sister waited on the champs elysees for the parade and we saw all these army tanks and it was amazing! and then in the evening they have this HUGE free concert on the champ de mars (this huge field in front of the eiffel tower) and we saw jenifer (french idol winner) raphael (another french singer lol) james blunt, christophe mae (a really big french singer) and then we saw this amazing fire works show right in front of the eiffel tower and it was amazing! the fire works were over at like 12 30 and i was with my sister and her friends (which were drunk lol) and like 7 brazilians came over and were flirting with us and they were so tacky and there jokes were so bad that it was funny lol!

how are you????

nothing much... i had a near panic attack but it is a hell long story so you can go to the nimes thread to see it because i am to lazy to retype it lol! but it was 14th of july a few days ago (bastille day) and me and my sister waited on the champs elysees for the parade and we saw all these army tanks and it was amazing! and then in the evening they have this HUGE free concert on the champ de mars (this huge field in front of the eiffel tower) and we saw jenifer (french idol winner) raphael (another french singer lol) james blunt' date=' christophe mae (a really big french singer) and then we saw this amazing fire works show right in front of the eiffel tower and it was amazing! the fire works were over at like 12 30 and i was with my sister and her friends (which were drunk lol) and like 7 brazilians came over and were flirting with us and they were so tacky and there jokes were so bad that it was funny lol!

how are you????[/quote']

OH GAWD -- what a time you are having in PARIS!!!! :huglove:

I am okay -- the same ole same ole -- been working HARD on the Masquerade Ball!!!!! :punk:

did you see lukes new blog? he says how he wrote overrated and that norah jones is gonna sing it!:shocked: do you think its the same overrated that mika sung???

I SURE HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

i am sooo excited! how many people are going so far???

So far 11 :naughty:

I am gonna let some NYC MIKA fans of mine know about it that are NOT MFCers.... hopefully they will want to come! :naughty:

So far 11 :naughty:

I am gonna let some NYC MIKA fans of mine know about it that are NOT MFCers.... hopefully they will want to come! :naughty:

hahaha thats fine! we will convert them! we should start spamming threads and letting the mods know and try to get all the us canadian based ones to go so it will be even more official lol

hahaha thats fine! we will convert them! we should start spamming threads and letting the mods know and try to get all the us canadian based ones to go so it will be even more official lol

ha ha ha spamming threads!!! I like that! :lmao:

ha ha ha spamming threads!!! I like that! :lmao:

of course lol! i figured it out by the end of the summer i will have seen 13 artists just from the summer concerts:shocked: this is amazing since this year is the first year i have ever been to a concert lmfao!

of course lol! i figured it out by the end of the summer i will have seen 13 artists just from the summer concerts:shocked: this is amazing since this year is the first year i have ever been to a concert lmfao!

You do NOT live an 'normal' average l i f e!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

You do NOT live an 'normal' average l i f e!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ****ING THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS! THEY ARE AMAZING AND I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH FOR HOW MUCH THEY GIVE ME I FEEL SO SPOILED AND I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL EVER REPAY THEM FOR HOW MUCH THEY PUT UP WITH THIS ADDICTION OF MINE!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:although my mom does say that she and my dad will be living with me when they retire:boxed:ummmmmmm i dont think so lol

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ****ING THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS! THEY ARE AMAZING AND I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH FOR HOW MUCH THEY GIVE ME I FEEL SO SPOILED AND I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL EVER REPAY THEM FOR HOW MUCH THEY PUT UP WITH THIS ADDICTION OF MINE!:wub2::wub2: although my mom does say that she and my dad will be living with me when they retire:boxed:ummmmmmm i dont think so lol

THAT IS HOW YOU CAN REPAY THEM :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

You have already got more in your few years then MOST people get in a LIFETIME! THAT'S WORD! :mf_rosetinted:

that is VERY true! when relax came on in the parc des princes concert i burst into tears because i was thinking to myself i am probably the luckiest person in this arena...how many people fly from the us to see this and get front and center to see there hero!