• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----- here's the deal................

The Masquerade Ball is JUST going to be a Social Event and dancing WE wanted to have it catered BUT cannot afford THOUSANDS of dollars so here is what we are gonna do**************************************************

ARE YOU BRAVE????????

------ we are ALL going out to dinner at Chili's BEFORE the ball -- IN OUR COSTUMES!!!!!! :naughty:

*thoughts* :mf_rosetinted:

I'M brave. :mf_rosetinted:

We should like map out the after party! So we are not wondering around aimlessly WASTING precious t i m e! ----- I already KNOW that we are going to Madame Tussaud's - *for Alex* :naughty:

OOOOHHHH - Alex and we have to go into that huge beutiful McDonald's we saw in Times Square -- we can go in and use the bathroom :mf_rosetinted:

AND I guess that night is THE night we will have to do all the things we wanted - cause there is no other time REALLY :boxed:

We can do our Mika tour like we have always planned -- Gremacy, Nokia, GMA, Borders -- AND.... :wub2:TERMINAL 5 :wub2:

-- I think we are definately gonna NEED to take a cab -- cause I have a feeling that either Lucy or I -- or BOTH will not be able to stand up by the end of the night :lmao:

We should like map out the after party! So we are not wondering around aimlessly WASTING precious t i m e! ----- I already KNOW that we are going to Madame Tussaud's - *for Alex* :naughty:

OOOOHHHH - Alex and we have to go into that huge beutiful McDonald's we saw in Times Square -- we can go in and use the bathroom :mf_rosetinted:

AND I guess that night is THE night we will have to do all the things we wanted - cause there is no other time REALLY :boxed:

We can do our Mika tour like we have always planned -- Gremacy, Nokia, GMA, Borders -- AND.... :wub2:TERMINAL 5 :wub2:

-- I think we are definately gonna NEED to take a cab -- cause I have a feeling that either Lucy or I -- or BOTH will not be able to stand up by the end of the night :lmao:

yes yes YESS!!!! great plan!!! i'm very excited about the mcdonalds!!!! i really want to go to it! and what's the big deal with the bathroom? :naughty:

we're going to have to figure out where grammercy and nokia are. borders was somewhere near times square....and didn't he play at virgin megastore? that was in times square.

yes yes YESS!!!! great plan!!! i'm very excited about the mcdonalds!!!! i really want to go to it! and what's the big deal with the bathroom? :naughty:

we're going to have to figure out where grammercy and nokia are. borders was somewhere near times square....and didn't he play at virgin megastore? that was in times square.

Yes we will have to hit Virgin too!!!!

No big deal with the bathroom - just trying to find a reason to go in :mf_rosetinted: -- Do we have to ALWAYS look like tourists :naughty:

WE PASSED NOKIA -- remember???? Don't you remember me freaking OUT?

Gramercy is the only one that is not RIGHT there -- besides Terminal 5, of course! :naughty:

Yes we will have to hit Virgin too!!!!

No big deal with the bathroom - just trying to find a reason to go in :mf_rosetinted: -- Do we have to ALWAYS look like tourists :naughty:

WE PASSED NOKIA -- remember???? Don't you remember me freaking OUT?

Gramercy is the only one that is not RIGHT there -- besides Terminal 5, of course! :naughty:

i'll buy a drink at mcdonalds or an apple-pie :wink2:

you can pass as a new yorker "i wanna twok to ya" remember? :roftl:

i don't remeber one specific freak-out, was nokia very noticable?

i'll buy a drink at mcdonalds or an apple-pie :wink2:

you can pass as a new yorker "i wanna twok to ya" remember? :roftl:

i don't remeber one specific freak-out, was nokia very noticable?

Are you trying to say that I freaked ALOT :mf_rosetinted:

Was it noticable -- was it noticable -- was it noticable....

Y E S :shocked:

It was AMAZING!

:lmao: I remember running all around New York -- I wanna twok to ya

NEVER can sound british -- ONLY like a New Yorka :bleh:

Are you trying to say that I freaked ALOT :mf_rosetinted:

Was it noticable -- was it noticable -- was it noticable....

Y E S :shocked:

It was AMAZING!

:lmao: I remember running all around New York -- I wanna twok to ya

NEVER can sound british -- ONLY like a New Yorka :bleh:

yes.

:mf_rosetinted:

i really don't remember it! what did it look like? did it say "nokia" on it?

:blink:

you keep practicing and maybe it could sound british.

yes.

:mf_rosetinted:

i really don't remember it! what did it look like? did it say "nokia" on it?

:blink:

you keep practicing and maybe it could sound british.

IT SAID N O K I A HUGE letters going down the side of the building --

it was RIGHT on a corner ................ I can't believe HOW you ignore me :mf_rosetinted:

I remember seeing Borders AND Virgin from across the street -- remember how we were contemplating crossing the street!!!!! We would have been like frogger! :naughty:

IT SAID N O K I A HUGE letters going down the side of the building --

it was RIGHT on a corner ................ I can't believe HOW you ignore me :mf_rosetinted:

I remember seeing Borders AND Virgin from across the street -- remember how we were contemplating crossing the street!!!!! We would have been like frogger! :naughty:

i really really don't remeber the nokia. i was too busy ignoring you. :mf_rosetinted:

i vaguely remember the virgin store and borders:

virgin.jpg

borders.jpg

:rolls_eyes: