• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

intimidated?!?! by moi!?

why? how?

i'm the most unintimdating person i know!

Since you were so mellow when I first met you and mature, I was afraid you wouldn't like me or that I'd be too awkward, because I'm good at being awkward.:naughty:

I still feel like I was awkward at some times, but oh well.:lol3:

Since you were so mellow when I first met you and mature, I was afraid you wouldn't like me or that I'd be too awkward, because I'm good at being awkward.:naughty:

i'm sooo immature and weird.

and i alllllways feel awkward, even alone.

:blush-anim-cl:

OMG!!!! See Alex YOU are mellow and mature -- you contain your wild side very well!!!! Jess -- you are SO not awkward :huglove:

i'm sooo immature and weird.

and i alllllways feel awkward, even alone.

:blush-anim-cl:

YOU ARE NOT IMMATURE! YOU ARE WAYYYY MORE MATURE THEN ME -- and it shows everytime we are together :roftl: But, then again my kids are more mature then me... so maybe it is ME :insane:

OMG!!!! See Alex YOU are mellow and mature -- you contain your wild side very well!!!! Jess -- you are SO not awkward

YOU ARE NOT IMMATURE! YOU ARE WAYYYY MORE MATURE THEN ME -- and it shows everytime we are together :roftl: But, then again my kids are more mature then me... so maybe it is ME :insane:

:roftl::naughty:

it is you.

masqmask.gif

I have TOTALLY found my Masquerade Outfit!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

--but, I think it may need it's OWN suitcase :boxed:

describe it!

LEMME tell ya -- I was SO desperate and depressed yesterday, because I was hitting a brick wall every 5 minutes searching for a place for the Masquerade Ball. Every place I called was like 4 - 5,000.00 dollars JUST for 5 hours!!!!! HELLO - :shocked: So, to tell you the truth I was starting to wonder if this event was gonna happen at all --

The SUN IS SHINING TODAY!!!!!! The Rainbow has broke through the dark sky!

I started getting proposals this morning for a location. Literally since the moment I walked in the door *here at w o r k* :bleh:

I have done NOTHING all day today -- but work on the Masquerade Ball.

IT IS DEFINATELY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

...and the BEST news of all -- is it is going to be FREE for all MFCers.

-------------- Lucy and I will be taking care of the cost -- not to say that of you WANTED to help out... we would be honored! :wink2:

EVERYTHING is still in the works -- as SOON as it is confirmed I will open a thread for the Ball -- and hopefull most of the new MFCers from NJ and NYC will be able to come! I have ALOT of details -- but, I don't want to get ahead of myself!!! I will wait till I am able to open the thread!

I am So happy this is all going to work out! It will be a BLAST!

HELLTOTHENO!

*nobody is stealing my ideas!!!!* :bleh:

:shocked:! i would never!!!!

LEMME tell ya -- I was SO desperate and depressed yesterday, because I was hitting a brick wall every 5 minutes searching for a place for the Masquerade Ball. Every place I called was like 4 - 5,000.00 dollars JUST for 5 hours!!!!! HELLO - :shocked: So, to tell you the truth I was starting to wonder if this event was gonna happen at all --

The SUN IS SHINING TODAY!!!!!! The Rainbow has broke through the dark sky!

I started getting proposals this morning for a location. Literally since the moment I walked in the door *here at w o r k* :bleh:

I have done NOTHING all day today -- but work on the Masquerade Ball.

IT IS DEFINATELY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

...and the BEST news of all -- is it is going to be FREE for all MFCers.

-------------- Lucy and I will be taking care of the cost -- not to say that of you WANTED to help out... we would be honored! :wink2:

EVERYTHING is still in the works -- as SOON as it is confirmed I will open a thread for the Ball -- and hopefull most of the new MFCers from NJ and NYC will be able to come! I have ALOT of details -- but, I don't want to get ahead of myself!!! I will wait till I am able to open the thread!

I am So happy this is all going to work out! It will be a BLAST!

yayyyyyy!!!!! :yay:

so do we have a date yet?

:shocked:! i would never!!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

yayyyyyy!!!!! :yay:

so do we have a date yet?

Yes..... it is a bit soon-- cause all contracts have not been signed YET -- *but I DO have them in my hand literally*

The date is going to be November 29, 2008 and the time --

5:00 - 10:00 PM sssshhhhhh! :lmao:

probably!

it's a busy weekend!

maybe we can cut in line like we did in feb.

Well THAT is a given Alex!!!! :naughty: OF COURSE we are gonna cut in line!

Okay -- I just got off the phone, and I am waiting for a call back -- I might be able to change the date to November 22.......

BUT ONCE THE DATE IS SET it is 'set in stone' we will NOT be able to change it for anyone or any reason!!!! :bleh:

SO thanks for that Alex -- cause I do NOT want to deal with people on an MFC mad dash to NYC weekend -- if ya know what I mean!!!! PLUS and this is a BIG plus..... the air fare is MUCH cheaper the weekend before Thanksgiving! :lmao:

Well THAT is a given Alex!!!! :naughty: OF COURSE we are gonna cut in line!

Okay -- I just got off the phone, and I am waiting for a call back -- I might be able to change the date to November 22.......

BUT ONCE THE DATE IS SET it is 'set in stone' we will NOT be able to change it for anyone or any reason!!!! :bleh:

SO thanks for that Alex -- cause I do NOT want to deal with people on an MFC mad dash to NYC weekend -- if ya know what I mean!!!! PLUS and this is a BIG plus..... the air fare is MUCH cheaper the weekend before Thanksgiving! :lmao:

i can't imagine waiting in line ever again!

:naughty:

and you're welcome.

you're lucky i'm here to think these thinks through. i am, afterall, the mature mellow one.

:roftl:

i can't imagine waiting in line ever again!

and you're welcome.

you're lucky i'm here to think these thinks through. i am, afterall, the mature mellow one.

:roftl:

Uh huh~! You got that right!

WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD I EVER DO WITHOUT YOU????? :roftl:

Uh huh~! You got that right!

WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD I EVER DO WITHOUT YOU????? :roftl:

when we get to the airport, i'm just going to walk straight to the front of security, and then right onto the plane. whether they've let the other passengers off or not.

The 22nd would work SO much better in so many ways-- what was I thinking?????

:doh:

when we get to the airport, i'm just going to walk straight to the front of security, and then right onto the plane. whether they've let the other passengers off or not.

OMG! Can you imagine if we tried that! We were SO LUCKY last time!!!! They treated us like STARS! I mean we got on BEFORE the pre-boarding... EVEN before the handicap!!!! We are SPECIAL :mf_rosetinted:

I really wish this guy would HURRY up and call me back-- guess I am gonna have to call him AGAIN!

OMG -- this is SO much fun!!!!!! Mika should totally hire me! People keep calling and e-mailing me -- Yes - I need to speak with Holly from the MIKA FAN CLUB :naughty: I have the Master Account as Mika Fan Club -- it is........

awesome-ness :blush-anim-cl:

OMG! Can you imagine if we tried that! We were SO LUCKY last time!!!! They treated us like STARS! I mean we got on BEFORE the pre-boarding... EVEN before the handicap!!!! We are SPECIAL :mf_rosetinted:

i know! it was the best! and when people complain i'll say "excuse me, we flew the friendly skies in february, and this is exactly what we did. SO DEAL WITH IT MOFU!!!!!!!!"

:wink2:

I really wish this guy would HURRY up and call me back-- guess I am gonna have to call him AGAIN!

OMG -- this is SO much fun!!!!!! Mika should totally hire me! People keep calling and e-mailing me -- Yes - I need to speak with Holly from the MIKA FAN CLUB :naughty: I have the Master Account as Mika Fan Club -- it is........

awesome-ness :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao: !!!!

i want to be a celebrities assistant sooo bad!

isn't that terrible?

i don't to be a celebrity, i just want to work for one! :naughty: