All your edited Mika photos & art!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember Lollipop picture? I made this one like a background for Happy Ending version :)

l_22f3099eba8d097fa580bd4cdd2fd92f.jpg

woooowieeee, i like your style sooo much! That's loooovely, what did you use? & never seen it before, but now i see it's your avatar! GREAT! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

woooowieeee, i like your style sooo much! That's loooovely, what did you use? & never seen it before, but now i see it's your avatar! GREAT! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Oooh, you noticed it? :harp::naughty: I used only centropen:wink2: Haha, my favourite monster is in right down corner O:-)

Thank you very much. I think this is primitive...

Oooh, you noticed it? :harp::naughty: I used only centropen:wink2: Haha, my favourite monster is in right down corner O:-)

Thank you very much. I think this is primitive...

Hihih, YEAH, - i FINALLY noticed it, :naughty: haha. & i love all the monsters/animals, i see so much in it, even an elephant ! really like it, & no thanks, its the truth! :wink2:

Yeahhh, - i do. i really LOVE to draw mika, & first i did only portrets of him, but now also comics, cartoonies, carricatures... wallpapers hihi, i just love to do that! :wub2: & thank youuu sooooooooooooooo much! :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

WOW!!! :jawdrop:

I cannot believe you drew them! Well...I do, but :blink: they are so great!!

You have amazing talent hun! I wouldn't be surprised if someday you will draw with Mika and DaWack :wink2: lol Do you have a place where you keep them all on the internet? I would love to see them! Anyways, great job!!! :thumb_yello:

WOW!!! :jawdrop:

I cannot believe you drew them! Well...I do, but :blink: they are so great!!

You have amazing talent hun! I wouldn't be surprised if someday you will draw with Mika and DaWack lol Do you have a place where you keep them all on the internet? I would love to see them! Anyways, great job!!!

Aaaaaahwww thanksss a lot! - You really make me blush omg! :wub2:

& i wish i was someday ahaha! *wild fantasies* :naughty: or wish he just would see it! .... :D & yes, i have. Of course 'daviantart'. in my siggy it says which link it is...& i want to make a site for all my drawings, but i really dunno HOW, so i'll see when i can make something like that hihi :wink2: & anyway, thankyou SOOOO much again, very flattered! :wub2:

& i wish i was someday ahaha! *wild fantasies* :naughty: or wish he just would see it! .... :D & yes, i have. Of course 'daviantart'. in my siggy it says which link it is...& i want to make a site for all my drawings, but i really dunno HOW, so i'll see when i can make something like that hihi :wink2: & anyway, thankyou SOOOO much again, very flattered! :wub2:

you can make a site here: http://www.imonline.nl/

No problem!! lol I'm just telling the truth :wink2:

I'm def. going to check out your lovely artwork.

Keep drawing!! :thumb_yello:

hey you're welcome!

is that a pic of u in your avvie? wow, haha you're really pretty:wink2:

yes, that's me hahahaha, aaah thanks! :wub2: but it looks like, because it's a little pic, if you see it in big size it isnt that pretty at all hahahaha :roftl: