All your edited Mika photos & art!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl::roftl: THAT'S AMAZING! I LOVE IT, ESP WHEN HE SHAKES HIS BUM:das:GREAT JOB!:punk:

hahaha thankyou so much! :wink2: & yeah, i was @ that gig, so i remember when he did that! i have it even on camera HAHAHAHAHA absolutely LOVEIT :mf_lustslow:

hahaha thankyou so much! :wink2: & yeah, i was @ that gig, so i remember when he did that! i have it even on camera HAHAHAHAHA absolutely LOVEIT :mf_lustslow:

YOU'RE WELCOME

OH MAN YOU WERE AT THAT GIG!:shocked: IT MUSTA BEEN AMAZING, EVEN WHEN HE MESSED UP:naughty:

YOU'RE WELCOME

OH MAN YOU WERE AT THAT GIG!:shocked: IT MUSTA BEEN AMAZING, EVEN WHEN HE MESSED UP:naughty:

hihihihi :wink2:

- Yes! It really was, i still can't believe i was there,

& it was amazing, & i kind of love it when he messed up,

he said also: ' This is never happened, understood?' it was so funny & damn cute. :wub2:

hihihihi :wink2:

- Yes! It really was, i still can't believe i was there,

& it was amazing, & i kind of love it when he messed up,

he said also: ' This is never happened, understood?' it was so funny & damn cute. :wub2:

:naughty:AWWW THAT'S ADORABLE! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HIS NEXT AMERICAN TOUR, I'LL DROP EVERYTHING TO GO!!! WAS THAT YOUR FIRST CONCERT?

:naughty:AWWW THAT'S ADORABLE! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HIS NEXT AMERICAN TOUR, I'LL DROP EVERYTHING TO GO!!! WAS THAT YOUR FIRST CONCERT?

Yes, - indeed, his gig's are sooo amazing!

& yeah, it was, im since.. hmmm a year or so a big big fan,

and FINALLY i went to his gig, wish i could go back!

The only thing was.. after this gig in westerpark ( amsterdam )

he chose 70 people to come over backstage, but i DIDN'T knew that! so had already left.. i was soooo dissapointed that morning haha! Never had a meet & greet with him!! :thumbdown:

heres a drawing of mika i did- its looks terrible on here, it was much better in the drawing pad. anyway, can you tell me what you think?

lastscan-1.jpg

No! It doesnt looks terrible! - i like it so much! :wink2: Especially the hair, goood job! :mf_lustslow: What did you use? .. :D

heres a drawing of mika i did- its looks terrible on here, it was much better in the drawing pad. anyway, can you tell me what you think?

lastscan-1.jpg

what do you think needs changing/ i can work on nxt time?

i LOVE that mikatoon lollipop love!!

OMG mauremika, are you drawing those comics by YOURSELF????

They are beautiful and amazing, and totally RAD :punk:

Yeahhh, - i do. i really LOVE to draw mika, & first i did only portrets of him, but now also comics, cartoonies, carricatures... wallpapers hihi, i just love to do that! :wub2: & thank youuu sooooooooooooooo much! :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

great!:punk: maybe we should draw some stories abt Mika - our lover:roftl:

Um.., i've just made did. Love da blue, but still waiting 4 ya comments:

bluesereneXanga-1.jpg

hih thankyou! :wub2: & what a FANTASTIC idea! i love to do it anyway, so WHY NOT? wish mika would see it, & would let us work for him hahahaha. :roftl:

& i really love that pic! thanks for posting, & indeed, love the blue, ... & mika :D:wink2:

mikacomicxz8.jpg

Oh my! I´m absolutely in love... Yes, it´s so sweet and funny too :mf_lustslow: I have to save it in PC...

scaled.php?server=297&filename=mikakissablelh9.gif&xsize=640&ysize=480

mikasoveryexcelentie9.gif

scaled.php?server=211&filename=mikalightinthedarkme3.gif&xsize=640&ysize=480

My avatars.. They don't work here, but I still love them!

So beautiful and truly ^^ Great job!

lastscan-1.jpg

It´s a pitty... I´d like to see original version :) So, the nose is bit crooked and smile is too... large? But anyway it´s good.