dowload videos.

bubuciiis

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know very very very much pages where can download youtube 's and others pages videos. you can there confirm videos to mp3 versions too. very awesome. but i dont know that page names from head,i will tell you tommorow[when i will be to my computer--->there that pages are on my favourites ;) ] so,wait until tommorow ;)

i tried that but it tells me the file doesnt work or something

Erm.. really?:shocked:

well try again.. You need to push on the button "Download videos" at first, then copy the link, choose the format, enter your address and puch- convert..

Doesn't work anyway?:boxed:

Erm.. really?:shocked:

well try again.. You need to push on the button "Download videos" at first, then copy the link, choose the format, enter your address and puch- convert..

Doesn't work anyway?:boxed:

idk, lol

i get confused easily XD im the biggest dork ever :P

there's also a site vixy.net, you can download yt vids with this one. also if you're usind firefox there's a tool that you download that allows you to download yt vids. actually i have it but i don't know how it's called and i'm a bit drunk now.. :naughty: just a bit. but the site is good :thumb_yello:

:naughty: erm, what do you understand excatly?:naughty:

ummmmm, ermmmmm *calling my friend, i need an honest opinion on this one*..*crap, someone stole my cell, no worries, it was right next to my bed XD* *she doesnt know* so my own opinion would have to be, not much :P

there's also a site vixy.net, you can download yt vids with this one. also if you're usind firefox there's a tool that you download that allows you to download yt vids. actually i have it but i don't know how it's called and i'm a bit drunk now.. :naughty: just a bit. but the site is good :thumb_yello:

haha nice

ummmmm, ermmmmm *calling my friend, i need an honest opinion on this one*..*crap, someone stole my cell, no worries, it was right next to my bed XD* *she doesnt know* so my own opinion would have to be, not much :P

haha nice

:roftl: Ok, maybe you just need another page:naughty: Tho it's not difficult..:blink: