Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey dear!

Sorry I was not really there yesterday at msn, we had real trouble in the Dutch thread:boxed: I'll tell you later

How are you?

I think you need this

gdgd.jpg

de_hr_cms_servletCAEUFMD0.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/Jose-Ole/image0.jpg[/img

Oh, no problem!

I'm great, a bit grumpy, 'cause my mom wants for me and my brother to go on the Parque de Nações, a huge park, and rent a bicicle and spend the whole afternoon there.:naughty:

Thanks for the :drool: pics :drool:

How are you?:wink2:

Caro, please go and stalk him whenever or whereever you can. And give us the pics please, we have some interesting things to examine I guess.....

Ok I'll do my best :naughty:

And for those who sent me a pm: I SWEAR it's not the real Mika! And I'm not a personnal friend of him... I wonder why there are a lot of people here who think that :blink::roftl:

Ok I'll do my best :naughty:

And for those who sent me a pm: I SWEAR it's not the real Mika! And I'm not a personnal friend of him... I wonder why there are a lot of people here who think that :blink::roftl:

They sent you PM asking if you are a Mika's close friend or your neighbours close friends ? :bleh:

Could someone post me a nice piccy please.... I feel a tad crap today.... second time this week I've nearly passed out at work cos' of severe back pain.... :(:tears::crybaby:

I need cheering up.... :wub2:

Could someone post me a nice piccy please.... I feel a tad crap today.... second time this week I've nearly passed out at work cos' of severe back pain.... :(:tears::crybaby:

I just posted one from here on the Oldlings thread for you!!!

Keep still, woman:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh, no problem!

I'm great, a bit grumpy, 'cause my mom wants for me and my brother to go on the Parque de Nações, a huge park, and rent a bicicle and spend the whole afternoon there.:naughty

Thanks for the :drool pics :drool

How are you?:wink2

The same. Bored, down and sad because I'll have to spend another weekend in hospital. Another lost weekend......

Aww hunny, I hate to hear bad news from you! :huglove:Hope you'll be fine soon. I shall post some nice pics in my next post, especially for you. And I need them too, I'm still in hospital. Mika has some serious work to do to make us feel better. No one can do that better than he:mf_rosetinted::wub2:

The same. Bored, down and sad because I'll have to spend another weekend in hospital. Another lost weekend......

Aww hunny, I hate to hear bad news from you! :huglove:Hope you'll be fine soon. I shall post some nice pics in my next post, especially for you. And I need them too, I'm still in hospital. Mika has some serious work to do to make us feel better. No one can do that better than he:mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Aww...:huglove:

I wish you well...

I'm sorry for always saying aww and wish you well, but it's the least I can do for you :huglove:

Hello everyone!

Hello, everyone! :huglove:

How are you?

Hi dear friends! Ready for a long and nice evening in this thread? I hope so, maybe it makes the time goes by a bit faster.....

Laurel, here you go dear, to make you forget the pain:thumb_yello:

meeks7.jpg

1739086250.jpg

a453513b.jpg

Aww...:huglove:

I wish you well...

I'm sorry for always saying aww and wish you well, but it's the least I can do for you :huglove:

Thank you I know you mean it and I know that IF there would be another way to help me you'll do it. And those nice and warm words DO help, believe me:thumb_yello:

c13fe3da.jpg

acb57c6c.jpg

Thank you I know you mean it and I know that IF there would be another way to help me you'll do it. And those nice and warm words DO help, believe me:thumb_yello:

c13fe3da.jpg

acb57c6c.jpg

Then I'm glad I can help!

And those pics are really helping my pain in the a** for riding my bicicle the whole afternoon...:naughty:

I'm was born ready. :mf_rosetinted:

vl8lh2.jpg

Anouk, how are you? :huglove:

Great to hear that, let's make it another legendary evening here:naughty:

I am still in hospital, this Monday I'll be transfered to the University Hospital of Rotterdam. There is another doctor, who treats patients with sarcoidosis AND immunodeficiencies like I have. The other doctors treat only one of those diseases. So I HOPE so much that this one knows or finds a solution.....But I am afraid that they are going to do painful examinations again and again and I'm not waiting for that. I came to a point on which I say no. If there is no reason to do it for me (if it won't help me but it's only for the Knowledge or something, only for her own good) I won't do it. Those examinations hurt, are nasty and I hate them :sneaky2:

Great to hear that, let's make it another legendary evening here:naughty:

I am still in hospital, this Monday I'll be transfered to the University Hospital of Rotterdam. There is another doctor, who treats patients with sarcoidosis AND immunodeficiencies like I have. The other doctors treat only one of those diseases. So I HOPE so much that this one knows or finds a solution.....But I am afraid that they are going to do painful examinations again and again and I'm not waiting for that. I came to a point on which I say no. If there is no reason to do it for me (if it won't help me but it's only for the Knowledge or something, only for her own good) I won't do it. Those examinations hurt, are nasty and I hate them :sneaky2:

:naughty: Chicken-time!!

I'm so sorry to hear that!! :no:

*gives a biiig hug*

Hope this one makes you feel better:

s6300186uw6.jpg

:wub2: