Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omgthese 2 r awesome!!!:wub2:tnx Mafaaaa!

:wub2:

That's truly gorgeous..... why haven't I seen that before.... :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for posting that hunny :huglove:

Thank you ! =) I love them to !

Great job Mafaaaa!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh . Thanks ! I'm celebrating ! (more to come)

Continuation:

Mika come to our little world:

Apario.jpg

GostodealgoescuroemelanclicoMika.jpg

When he starts to see the world we lived . . . we was just so mad, he missed the heaven's peace:

Scary-1.jpg

MikalookingmadatsomethingP.jpg

SerioP.jpg

When he was just too mad, he realised why God sent him to earth . He should change us . So he start to sing and in one of his lrics he says "Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in!"

Hello all!

What a relief for me....Came here in this new (for me) hospital and put on my notebook. Tried to make a connection and here am I, back on topic:naughty:

I can celebrate his birthday together with all my friends:wub2:

HowmuchdoIhateyou-1.jpg

drum.jpg

And one very sweet picture:wub2:

dark.jpg

Anouk! :huglove:

Are you feeling any better? *gives a cookie*

Anouk! :huglove:

Are you feeling any better? *gives a cookie*

Hi dear!!

No in fact I'm not feeling any better, on oxygen again since Saturday/ Put it off this afternoon and I still don't use it now but I'm feeling crocky so maybe I should put it on. Especially when hanging around in this thread. I know what you meant in your previous post, that it's Mika who wants you dead. Same here, he tries to kill me too time after time.... Bad bad boy....:thumbdown:

The good thing of this day is that I now have my own room (two persons, but the other bed is empty and I prefer it that way....I don't want another roommate, I want to have this room all for myself so I can stay up as long as I want and do what I like witout having to think of other people...). And of course that I've got an internetconnection too. The bad thing is that they indeed are going to plan some stupid examinations again. There is one thing that I'm a bit afraid of and I really don't want it. It's early enough for me to examine it when it's bothering me. And it doesn't bother me at all, so stay away from me:boxed:

1z2281h.jpg

hello there!!

DEAR!!!! :wub2::wub2:How are you!!! Welcome to my second home, let me introduce you!!!

This is my most beloved friend Rimkje and she wants to drool over some nice pictures too. Let's show her our qualities in posting pics:naughty:

Huh? I didn't see anouk's post! ANOUUUK?

Where are youu? :shock: :roftl:

I am here, right beside you hun. Ready for some fun:mf_rosetinted:

DEAR!!!! How are you!!! Welcome to my second home, let me introduce you!!!

This is my most beloved friend Rimkje and she wants to drool over some nice pictures too. Let's show her our qualities in posting pics:naughty:

Okay :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh and this is also the post for Carlota, who claims to be vewy innocent!

l_0c110b13cb55924f738ff16f55d265d6.jpg

mikababa-1.jpg

35491676qr1.jpg

9235b1eb.jpg

Freddie pose! :wub2:

DEAR!!!! :wub2::wub2:How are you!!! Welcome to my second home, let me introduce you!!!

AAAAH!

:das:

Some fun, ehh?

IMG_2939_614x.jpg

ANOUUK! U2'S SWEETEST THING IS ON THE RADIOOO!:wub2:

I'm fine. Little bit tired, but that's not strange with this day. There's a little boy who felt out of a tree and he died:sad::no: I was in the school. Tomorrow is the condeleance...

Lets rock it !

AHHHHHHHHHH-1.jpg

AfterBrixtongigxD.jpg

After gigs ! :mf_lustslow:

AllstarsiguaisaosmeusP.jpg

I found that pic 2 days ago . I have a red all-stars just exactly like those !

Apalpocabra.jpg

Beautiful.jpg

During gigs . . .

The fist photo makes me mad at that person . :thumbdown: And I just love the second one... I dont know I, but I really love it !

AAAAH!

:das

Some fun, ehh?

IMG_2939_614x.jpg

ANOUUK! U2'S SWEETEST THING IS ON THE RADIOOO!:wub2:

Awww, great song:wub2:

After our little joke yesterday I've put on my mp3 and tried to get some sleep. I use playlists and it's on shuffle, so it chooses the tracks itself. Great choice yesterday, he started with Who's gonna ride your wild horses? :lmfao:

It was a pitty I wasn't still online.....

Naughty boy.... How many times do I have to tell him again only to touch ME:sneaky2: :naughty:

n6bbyw.jpg

Okay :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh and this is also the post for Carlota, who claims to be vewy innocent!

l_0c110b13cb55924f738ff16f55d265d6.jpg

mikababa-1.jpg

35491676qr1.jpg

9235b1eb.jpg

Freddie pose! :wub2:

Oh damn, you're starting to corrupt and break down me and anouk's innocence! You bad, bad girl!

HAHAHA anouk.. Our song:mf_rosetinted:

Oh damn, you're starting to corrupt and break down me and anouk's innocence! You bad, bad girl!

HAHAHA anouk.. Our song:mf_rosetinted:

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME! Since when did you girls decide to be innocent? :crybaby: Kaatje, where are you? I need some help with the perviness! :tears:

IMG_3243.jpg

I'm fine. Little bit tired, but that's not strange with this day. There's a little boy who felt out of a tree and he died:sad::no: I was in the school. Tomorrow is the condeleance...

How sad, I'd got some shivers down my back when you told me.... How old was he? I can imagine that you're thinking of it constantly, these are things that won't leave your mind so easy.... I'm thinking of you hunny :huglove: You can call me whenever you want, you know that...

I had a nice dream about Faith last night. We bought a house in the same place and it was my birthdaywish to get a dog. So Gerard bought me one, and it was a little niece of Faith (a flatcoated, such a cutie:wub2:) and those two dogs were sooooo lovely together! Wouldn't that be great??

Monkey.jpg

Imagine the things you can do with this

h.jpg

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME! Since when did you girls decide to be innocent? :crybaby: Kaatje, where are you? I need some help with the perviness! :tears:

IMG_3243.jpg

Ei Jose ! But I still here with my pervness . Thank you for ignoring me ! :mf_rosetinted:

How sad, I'd got some shivers down my back when you told me.... How old was he? I can imagine that you're thinking of it constantly, these are things that won't leave your mind so easy.... I'm thinking of you hunny :huglove: You can call me whenever you want, you know that...

I had a nice dream about Faith last night. We bought a house in the same place and it was my birthdaywish to get a dog. So Gerard bought me one, and it was a little niece of Faith (a flatcoated, such a cutie:wub2:) and those two dogs were sooooo lovely together! Wouldn't that be great??

Monkey.jpg

Imagine the things you can do with this

h.jpg

Wow, that would be very great!!

Well it makes you think when you are so near the accident. I have seen the traumachopper and heard all the sirenes of the ambulances. This morning I was reading the paper and they said he died friday-evening. In the school were a lot of drawings and his pictures stand there with a candle.

It makes you sad. He was only 8 years old.