MFC Masquerade Ball

HollyD

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Goodwill to get a dress lol.

They do have nice stuff there sometimes,but I'm not gonna wear anything fancy like THAT.

When it is all said and done -- I might not either! At this point I have no clue! There is SO many things I like *and want* but I have to also be logical -did I just say that- ME l o g i c a l that is FUNNY -- but, truly do I REALLY want to travel with THAT? uuuhhh -- I was so gonna try to JUST have a carry on this time -- would make life SO much simpler!

I FOUND a REALLY good SHORT dress *black, of course* BUT IT ROCKS -- and there ARE some pretty AWESOME black masks.... so -- :roftl:

did i pick the one you picked?!

:naughty:

No! But, you did mention it the first time you ever saw the choices -- you just didn't pick it for me~ does that help at all? BUT -- now I am still unsure :boxed:

It is a HARD decision! I still say I need to find my mask first and then make a choice, I have nothing to go on -- at least you have your shoes :roftl:

No! But, you did mention it the first time you ever saw the choices -- you just didn't pick it for me~ does that help at all? BUT -- now I am still unsure :boxed:

It is a HARD decision! I still say I need to find my mask first and then make a choice, I have nothing to go on -- at least you have your shoes :roftl:

ah, it's the one i love!

the green and blue stripey one right?

:wub2:

:lmao: The Finkster.

I like it.

All shall call me The Finkster or thou shall pay thee price.:mf_rosetinted:

The Finkster!! :bow: :bow: :bow::wub2:

hangon, what's theee price if I forget to address thee by thou comic strip name? :naughty:

NO NOT that one!

--- of excuse me .... THE Finkster!!!

No! But, you did mention it the first time you ever saw the choices -- you just didn't pick it for me~ does that help at all? BUT -- now I am still unsure

It is a HARD decision! I still say I need to find my mask first and then make a choice, I have nothing to go on -- at least you have your shoes

Now that was confusing..:blink:

ah, it's the one i love!

the green and blue stripey one right?

E x a c t l y

That was my second guess.:naughty:

--- I dunno, but I have a feeling ....... :giljotiini:

:yikes: Hey.. Her head don't come off..

l_fiery.jpg

:roftl:

No.

Close, though.

The blog of eternal stench. *cue evil laughter*

thebogofeternalstench.jpg

:roftl:

No.

Close, though.

The blog of eternal stench. *cue evil laughter*

thebogofeternalstench.jpg

:roftl::roftl: That's the funniest part where the rocks fart!!

Will you make me a Princess of the land of Stench??!!!

I love that movie.. I'm going to watch it for the 10,000th time today :naughty:

hello!!

can I share something:

I am a bit disappointed with MIKA right now,. I have lota to thoughts in my head; I just need to put them well-together. :tears:

Awwww. I know how you feel. We all (well, alot of us) go through this stage at some point. If you need to talk just say it. No one will or should judge you for it. :wink2:

New jersey is not a big deal but it will definetely remember us!!:roftl:

I CANNOT beleive that I missed you last night!!!!!! ESPECIALLY with the way you are feeling!!!! Why didn't you call me? OMG-- I left my phone in the car, a g a i n! I will get to the bottom of this!

I told ALL of you there would come a day when MIKA gets a 'big head'

HOW COULD HE NOT? After all he is human -- and when EVERYONE in the world starts treating you as if you are MORE then human... well, the brain can only take so much before it kicks in to over-drive. MAYBE that time has come? BUT I STILL SAY AS I SAID BEFORE MIKA is NOT like all the rest~! ONCE he 'gets over himself' and he WILL -- he will be fine and back to normal. Even if this in not the case RIGHT now, it is gonna happen - so prepare yourself! Mika is VERY special *we ALL know that* ... so just keep in mind when he starts acting like someone that makes us all want to PUKE... he won't stay that way forever - no even for l o n g!

I beleive that we're in this together- don't scream!

:roftl::roftl: That's the funniest part where the rocks fart!!

Will you make me a Princess of the land of Stench??!!!

I love that movie.. I'm going to watch it for the 10,000th time today :naughty:

I love it!

And the part when Jareth is threatening to send Hoggle to the bog of eternal stench, and Hoggle is all "Oh no! Not the bog of eternal stench!" while clinging to Jareth's leg, and Jareth goes, "Oh yes!" *leg twirl*

The camera zooms in on one of Jareth's lovely features.:roftl:

But this little guy is my favorite:

Awwww. I know how you feel. We all (well, alot of us) go through this stage at some point. If you need to talk just say it. No one will or should judge you for it. :wink2:

Yea..

Lately, I'm just over it. haha I'm trying not to get too involved anymore. *shrugs*

When the new album comes out, hopefully some things will change, but at the moment, I'm not really digging the whole Mika thing anymore.

The blogs are nice and all, sometimes I think it's just this place I'm getting over. I still love you guys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes this place can really take a toll on you, and getting addicted could be dangerous. I began to lose touch of reality and what was really important, and silly things from here would ruin my day, like the whole Luke thing. I'm just over the drama.