MFC Masquerade Ball

HollyD

Me too.. He could sneeze all over me and I'd enjoy it.:das:

Do you have brown shoe polish?

I'm sure he'll go with you. Just fear him, love him and he will be your slave.

:naughty:

- It would blend in wouldn't it? :naughty:

Arghk. I really don't like summer.

Hahah! I don't know if I'd take it that far. I draw the line at snot.:puking:

Bowie as my slave..I like the sounds of that.:wub2:

:lmao: Actually....it would! Some of the masks in that scene are downright creepy.

I think I know what I'm going as now...:naughty:

I know. I always feel so gross in the summer. It's winter in Australia, isn't it?

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah! I don't know if I'd take it that far. I draw the line at snot.:puking:

I draw the line at spew. :naughty:

Bowie as my slave..I like the sounds of that.:wub2:

I do too..

""Hey Jon, why aren't you my slave?? hmmm?? ""

No reply :no:

:lmao: Actually....it would! Some of the masks in that scene are downright creepy.

I think I know what I'm going as now...

Tell me!! Tell me!! I love that scene. Very romantic in a creepy-you-belong-to-me sort of way. :naughty:

I know. I always feel so gross in the summer. It's winter in Australia, isn't it?

Oh.. I do too. Spring is my favourite month.

Yep, it is Winter. It was 0 degrees when I woke up. *shivers*

But it's easier to warm up than cool down.

ME TOO!!!! :lmao: he can just sign something and be done! I AM SCARED OF HIM NOW :mf_rosetinted:

it would be quite funny, just picture; we both standing in front of him just smiling but so afraid to get near him!!! What an ass!!

what did mika do? :shocked:

a sex tape?

I saw a video of an after party, there were lots of fans. MIKA did not even stop to tlak to the fans he was just walking rapidly through the crowd. There was a girl standing next to him and she asked for a picture; mika just turned his head and kept walking!!! When I saw that, my heart shrunk!!!!

I draw the line at spew. :naughty:

I do too..

""Hey Jon, why aren't you my slave?? hmmm?? ""

No reply :no:

Tell me!! Tell me!! I love that scene. Very romantic in a creepy-you-belong-to-me sort of way. :naughty:

Oh.. I do too. Spring is my favourite month.

Yep, it is Winter. It was 0 degrees when I woke up. *shivers*

But it's easier to warm up than cool down.

:roftl:Touché!

Too many cocktails a la worm?

That scene left me confused for years after seeing that movie.

Should I find this romantic or frightening?

Mine too. I love Spring and Fall.

:boxed: o degrees? That's why I don't like winter either.:naughty: I guess I just don't like extremes.

Holly, did you PM everyone who went to Terminal Five like you did with the last thread?

Too many cocktails a la worm?

Indeed. I tried to take the bottle off him and he started singing into it. :blink:

That scene left me confused for years after seeing that movie.

Should I find this romantic or frightening?

hahaha. Me too. I was about 14 when I first watched it and thought Jareth was a stalker and was happy Sarah got out of there. But now I think "No Sarah, stay with him" :roftl:

Mine too. I love Spring and Fall.

:boxed: o degrees? That's why I don't like winter either.:naughty: I guess I just don't like extremes.

Yep, I prefer warm.. not hot.. and I love it when it rains.

hello lovelies! how are my gals??? just got back from nimes AND THE GIG WAS ****ING AMAZING! TERMINAL 5 NIMES AND PARIS ARE DEFINATELY MY FAVORITES! and i successfully gave mika the chicken condoms lmfao!

anyway has there been any more planning for the ball since i left???

********** Update*******************************

------ Due to the lack of interest Lucy and I have made the decision to not have the Masquerade Ball ---------------

She is weary that even the ones we do have are going to pull out at the last minute. This is just wwwaaayyyy too expensive, and we do not feel it would be 'worth' it. We really thought with all of the MFCers in NYC and NJ there would be MANY people who would be interested. So -- we are going to make alternate plans for the SAME weekend. Clearly anyone who is interested in joining us --- we would love to have you.

I just can't see having an elaborate Ball -- just for us. There are other things that can be done with that money!

If you want any further details or explaination PM me.

I saw a video of an after party, there were lots of fans. MIKA did not even stop to tlak to the fans he was just walking rapidly through the crowd. There was a girl standing next to him and she asked for a picture; mika just turned his head and kept walking!!! When I saw that, my heart shrunk!!!!

oooooh :shocked:

i didn't know that. maybe he was just overwhelmed?

well someone will deff. have to make plans for a less expensive meet up..

i wanna get together in NYC! :roftl:

lol its the only meet-up place i would be able to get to...i live in Ohio. :bleh:

So does that mean you are in????? I will add you to the list!!! We are making plans *as we speak* :naughty:

Indeed. I tried to take the bottle off him and he started singing into it. :blink:

hahaha. Me too. I was about 14 when I first watched it and thought Jareth was a stalker and was happy Sarah got out of there. But now I think "No Sarah, stay with him" :roftl: Yep, I prefer warm.. not hot.. and I love it when it rains.

He loves the attention.:sneaky2:

Yea, she's definitely crazing for not staying!

Who needs a whining baby, anyway?:mf_rosetinted:

I love it when it pours, especially those summer storms. I hate the misty rains.

hello lovelies! how are my gals??? just got back from nimes AND THE GIG WAS ****ING AMAZING! TERMINAL 5 NIMES AND PARIS ARE DEFINATELY MY FAVORITES! and i successfully gave mika the chicken condoms lmfao!

anyway has there been any more planning for the ball since i left???

I didn't know you were planning on giving him those..what did he say?:lmao:

And when are you coming home from Paris?

********** Update*******************************

------ Due to the lack of interest Lucy and I have made the decision to not have the Masquerade Ball ---------------

She is weary that even the ones we do have are going to pull out at the last minute. This is just wwwaaayyyy too expensive' date=' and we do not feel it would be 'worth' it. We really thought with all of the MFCers in NYC and NJ there would be MANY people who would be interested. So -- we are going to make alternate plans for the SAME weekend. Clearly anyone who is interested in joining us --- we would love to have you.

I just can't see having an elaborate Ball -- just for us. There are other things that can be done with that money!

If you want any further details or explaination PM me.

***********************************************************[/quote']

That's a shame...but at least it will take away a lot of stress.

Hmm..can we make reservations at Hard Rock Cafe in NY and hang around Time Square, or is that too expensive?

I've never made reservations there before.