MFC Masquerade Ball

HollyD

Yea..

Lately, I'm just over it. haha I'm trying not to get too involved anymore. *shrugs*

When the new album comes out, hopefully some things will change, but at the moment, I'm not really digging the whole Mika thing anymore.

The blogs are nice and all, sometimes I think it's just this place I'm getting over. I still love you guys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes this place can really take a toll on you, and getting addicted could be dangerous. I began to lose touch of reality and what was really important, and silly things from here would ruin my day, like the whole Luke thing. I'm just over the drama.

WOW that was d e e p :naughty:

-- TRUST me I understand exactly what you mean! Been there, done that!

I am So over all the drama too. I just take it all in stride. I'm not any less about Mika then I ever was! LOL -- I am one of the weird ones.... :bleh:

It dosen't matter if Mika is touring or has a new album coming out -- or sitting at home -- I am still as :insane: and EXCITED as if I have a gig to go to the next day! I love Mika! He makes every single day a little bit brighter... *for me* .... but getting 'too involved' on the MFC is what really can take it's toll on you! I learned that lesson a few months ago-- got over it, and moved on! -- I feel SO MUC better now! :naughty:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that was d e e p :naughty:

-- TRUST me I understand exactly what you mean! Been there, done that!

I am So over all the drama too. I just take it all in stride. I'm not any less about Mika then I ever was! LOL -- I am one of the weird ones.... :bleh:

It dosen't matter if Mika is touring or has a new album coming out -- or sitting at home -- I am still as :insane: and EXCITED as if I have a gig to go to the next day! I love Mika! He makes every single day a little bit brighter... *for me* .... but getting 'too involved' on the MFC is what really can take it's toll on you! I learned that lesson a few months ago-- got over it, and moved on! -- I feel SO MUC better now! :naughty:

Hahha, you're a nutter. :bleh:

That's nice that you don't lose that feeling, though. And it's so nice and I'm sure it really makes him feel good when his music has that kind of effect on people. The life changing effect.

Now that I haven't been quite so involved with MFC, I've been much happier.

I feel like my addiction to this place was a chain. I couldn't break away and get involved with things that I needed to be involved with. It's hard to explain, but basically, sitting at home every day on MFC for five or more hours was really pathetic.:blink:

Hahha, you're a nutter. :bleh:

That's nice that you don't lose that feeling, though. And it's so nice and I'm sure it really makes him feel good when his music has that kind of effect on people. The life changing effect.

Now that I haven't been quite so involved with MFC, I've been much happier.

I feel like my addiction to this place was a chain. I couldn't break away and get involved with things that I needed to be involved with. It's hard to explain, but basically, sitting at home every day on MFC for five or more hours was really pathetic.:blink:

Mika has changed my life FOREVER -- for the better.

...and so have some MFCers. I totally know where you are coming from Jess!~

Once I got over the MFC -- I have been MUCH happier too! It is not healthy to be SO addicted to this place that you sit here all of the time -- ignoring REAL LIFE, cause you just can't tear yourself away. I think all of us go through that stage -- then we are done. And YES once you hit that low, and get on with L I F E -- you can actually enjoy the MFC much better!

:huglove:

Once I got over the MFC -- I have been MUCH happier too! It is not healthy to be SO addicted to this place that you sit here all of the time -- ignoring REAL LIFE, cause you just can't tear yourself away. I think all of us go through that stage -- then we are done. And YES once you hit that low, and get on with L I F E -- you can actually enjoy the MFC much better!

Exactly. :cheerful_h4h:

Haha oh Holly, you do know I love you. :huglove:

I CANNOT beleive that I missed you last night!!!!!! ESPECIALLY with the way you are feeling!!!! Why didn't you call me? OMG-- I left my phone in the car, a g a i n! I will get to the bottom of this!

I told ALL of you there would come a day when MIKA gets a 'big head'

HOW COULD HE NOT? After all he is human -- and when EVERYONE in the world starts treating you as if you are MORE then human... well, the brain can only take so much before it kicks in to over-drive. MAYBE that time has come? BUT I STILL SAY AS I SAID BEFORE MIKA is NOT like all the rest~! ONCE he 'gets over himself' and he WILL -- he will be fine and back to normal. Even if this in not the case RIGHT now, it is gonna happen - so prepare yourself! Mika is VERY special *we ALL know that* ... so just keep in mind when he starts acting like someone that makes us all want to PUKE... he won't stay that way forever - no even for l o n g!

I beleive that we're in this together- don't scream!

I totally agree with you. I don't LOVE MIKA less because of what I saw,but I am a bit dissapointed. I know he is a human being and I guess if I will be getting all the atttention he gets; i'll feel a bit more secure with myslef. But it is quite difficult to see someone that you admire so much and love as well act that way.

One thing is for sure, if I ever get to meet him again, there is no way in hell I am asking him to take a picture with me or even a hug!!!! I was very intimidated by him before; just imagine now!!!!:shocked:

Exactly. :cheerful_h4h:

Haha oh Holly, you do know I love you. :huglove:

I do know!!!! And I love you, forever!!!! After all it was NOT Mika that brought you and I together in the first place! I will n e v e r forget the fact tha it was Freddie :wub2:

I totally agree with you. I don't LOVE MIKA less because of what I saw,but I am a bit dissapointed. I know he is a human being and I guess if I will be getting all the atttention he gets; i'll feel a bit more secure with myslef. But it is quite difficult to see someone that you admire so much and love as well act that way.

I know honey!!!!! IT IS VERY HARD TO SEE HIM LIKE THAT! It is for ALL of us! But, deep down in my heart of hearts I TRULY feel that Mika will shake it off. He is just going through something right now -- that he must go through! It was bound to happen sooner or later... I am glad he is getting it out of his system now. And if for some terrible reason I am wrong, and he does NOT return to the persn that we adore and admire SO much -- I hate to say it but he is going to lose the respect of his MOST loyal fans. The others could care less.

One thing is for sure, if I ever get to meet him again, there is no way in hell I am asking him to take a picture with me or even a hug!!!! I was very intimidated by him before; just imagine now!!!!:shocked:

ME TOO!!!! :lmao: he can just sign something and be done! I AM SCARED OF HIM NOW :mf_rosetinted:

hello!!

can I share something:

I am a bit disappointed with MIKA right now,. I have lota to thoughts in my head; I just need to put them well-together. :tears:

what did mika do? :shocked:

a sex tape?

ME TOO!!!! :lmao: he can just sign something and be done! I AM SCARED OF HIM NOW :mf_rosetinted:

to me, the thought of him is scary, but from how calm i was through my whole terminal 5 experience (excluding lollipop), i'd probably be calm meeting him again.

what did mika do? :shocked:

a sex tape?

Don't I wish :das:

to me, the thought of him is scary, but from how calm i was through my whole terminal 5 experience (excluding lollipop), i'd probably be calm meeting him again.

I think that we all handled ourselves upmost at Terminal 5. At least when we met him before sound check -- after that all bets were off and the FREAKS came out. But, I am sure that Jerry was very pleased with us!

Mika is just getting a big head and being a jerk right now. I have always said is was gonna happen! How could it not? He has someone at his every beck and call -- people treat him like he is a Golden God that is too superior for their presence. THAT is one thing I like about HIS MOST hardcore, loyal fans -- we ALL treat him like a ******* PERSON :mf_rosetinted:

Lucy-What happened?

Whats going on?

I remember being SO into Duran Duran. I had a whole freakin fantasy going along with my two friends from high school. When they moved on, taken out of public school, and were into a different scene I felt abandoned. But my life was so void of interesting things I kept it up and lived in an my own world.

and yes I took it very hard when I had to "grow up".

My gawd if the internet exsisted during the DD time I would have been stark raving mad with DD 24/7.

Now see what Mr. Mika did to me was wake me up to music, new music, again.

And then I actaully got down because I thought of the possibilites I let go and didn't strive for when I was young and seeing and hearing what Mika was about really got me upset with myself for not saying screw this and drive on with what I wanted. I listened to the wrong people and was stiffled. If anyone remembers my mid life crisis stuff after the concert.

I know that this is a bit disconjointed hopefully the idea is there.

I love it!

And the part when Jareth is threatening to send Hoggle to the bog of eternal stench, and Hoggle is all "Oh no! Not the bog of eternal stench!" while clinging to Jareth's leg, and Jareth goes, "Oh yes!" *leg twirl*

The camera zooms in on one of Jareth's lovely features.:roftl:

But this little guy is my favorite:

:roftl: I love that too!! "If she had kept on going down that way... she'd have gone straight to that castle" :lmfao:

I read all your comments about Mika's current behaviour. Please don't let it dishearten you. He still has time for his fans, especially MFCers. I think it's safest to assume he's going to say No Photos, so we all need to not be pushy and only ask for one if he somehow implies it's ok with him. I just think in the time wasted to take a photo we could be talking to him instead. And that's probably what he really wants and that's why he's getting annoyed. I would definitely prefer a conversation than a silent mechanical posing moment, wouldn't you?

But you could organise your friends to ask for a group shot with him. Remember your manners. "Mika, can we please have a group shot with you? We're all ready, just jump in here.." :wink2:

Be ready with the camera.. 1,2,3 everybody say chicken *click*

Bit still be prepared for him saying No, because it's the constant boring posing that's gotten him to this No photos point.

You all mentioned something else and now I forget what :roftl:

*goes back to read*

Mika is just getting a big head and being a jerk right now. I have always said is was gonna happen! How could it not?

ahh.. this post. :naughty:

What are the jerk moments you're talking about?

I think his confidence has had a major boost, but considering the crazy ride he's been on, and to compare him to other musicians, he's still keeping a good grip on reality and what he wants to achieve. He's very proud of himself at the moment. At least it's deserved.

He has someone at his every beck and call -- people treat him like he is a Golden God that is too superior for their presence. THAT is one thing I like about HIS MOST hardcore, loyal fans -- we ALL treat him like a ******* PERSON :mf_rosetinted:

A ******* Person :roftl: love it!!

This is a short, but sweet, example of my frame of mind about Mika and MFC:

To err is human. Mika will make mistakes. Thinking he is superior is like building a house of cards. There's some unconditional idolization on MFC that's a natural progression from immaturity to maturity. People do grow out of these ideals. Mika's jerk moments are fantastic, IMO, because it will break down some of these unrealistic fantasies that make people pedestal him.. I don't want us all to become cynics, but it's very hard to talk to someone who won't accept reality. :thumb_yello:

A ******* Person :roftl: love it!!

This is a short, but sweet, example of my frame of mind about Mika and MFC:

To err is human. Mika will make mistakes. Thinking he is superior is like building a house of cards. There's some unconditional idolization on MFC that's a natural progression from immaturity to maturity. People do grow out of these ideals. Mika's jerk moments are fantastic, IMO, because it will break down some of these unrealistic fantasies that make people pedestal him.. I don't want us all to become cynics, but it's very hard to talk to someone who won't accept reality. :thumb_yello:

You are so right! All these feelings people are having at the present will blow over soon! Everything will be all good! They will see! :thumb_yello:

Mika is SUCH a premadonna-- get use to it :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I love that too!! "If she had kept on going down that way... she'd have gone straight to that castle" :lmfao:

I read all your comments about Mika's current behaviour. Please don't let it dishearten you. He still has time for his fans, especially MFCers. I think it's safest to assume he's going to say No Photos, so we all need to not be pushy and only ask for one if he somehow implies it's ok with him. I just think in the time wasted to take a photo we could be talking to him instead. And that's probably what he really wants and that's why he's getting annoyed. I would definitely prefer a conversation than a silent mechanical posing moment, wouldn't you?

But you could organise your friends to ask for a group shot with him. Remember your manners. "Mika, can we please have a group shot with you? We're all ready, just jump in here.." :wink2:

Be ready with the camera.. 1,2,3 everybody say chicken *click*

Bit still be prepared for him saying No, because it's the constant boring posing that's gotten him to this No photos point.

You all mentioned something else and now I forget what :roftl:

*goes back to read*

I wish I had a cute little worm like that living in my castle.

Is there more room for it in the playhouse in my backyard with you and Mr. Jovi?

I haven't been up to date with all the Mika gossip, but sometimes I think that's a good thing.:naughty: My life doesn't revolve around Mika and I don't hang on his every word, I don't really let what he does/doesn't do bother me anymore.

I haven't been up to date with all the Mika gossip, but sometimes I think that's a good thing.:naughty: My life doesn't revolve around Mika and I don't hang on his every word, I don't really let what he does/doesn't do bother me anymore.

That's great! I surely don't hang on to his every word! .... I try not to let things bother me! I just need to be more like you - Jess! :huglove:

You are so right! All these feelings people are having at the present will blow over soon! Everything will be all good! They will see! :thumb_yello:

Mika is SUCH a premadonna-- get use to it :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, he soo is!! hahahahaa

MFC is a rollercoaster ride :naughty:

It's wild and fun, and unpredictable at times.

*hugs you back* :huglove:

I wish I had a cute little worm like that living in my castle.

Is there more room for it in the playhouse in my backyard with you and Mr. Jovi?

Yep, we'll feed it.. I can't promise Jon won't get drunk and eat him though. :naughty:

I haven't been up to date with all the Mika gossip, but sometimes I think that's a good thing. My life doesn't revolve around Mika and I don't hang on his every word, I don't really let what he does/doesn't do bother me anymore.

Very good advice there. Sometimes I feel like his mouth is moving but the words don't match up, just like a badly dubbed foreign film. :naughty:

Girls, we're so off topic.

Who has their outfit/costume worked out yet?

That's great! I surely don't hang on to his every word! .... I try not to let things bother me! I just need to be more like you - Jess! :huglove:

*starts singing The Jungle Book*

I wanna be like you-ooh ooh! A shoobie dooh!

Disney had some gooooood songs!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HX_7DmnAp_E

Yep, we'll feed it.. I can't promise Jon won't get drunk and eat him though. :naughty:

Eat him?! What a savage!

Does this mean you're coming? :das:

*starts singing The Jungle Book*

I wanna be like you-ooh ooh! A shoobie dooh!

Disney had some gooooood songs!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HX_7DmnAp_E

Disney has the best songs :roftl:

Eat him?! What a savage!

Does this mean you're coming? :das:

I know!! He thought it was the worm in the tequila bottle.. :doh:

Of course we're coming :das:

:lmao: WHEN have you ever seen a thread on the MFC that everyone stayed fully on topic? :lmao: you know it was bound to happen!!!!! But -- of course, back ON TOPIC people! :roftl:

I have NO CLUE what I am wearing! :naughty:

:lmao: WHEN have you ever seen a thread on the MFC that everyone stayed fully on topic? :lmao: you know it was bound to happen!!!!! But -- of course, back ON TOPIC people! :roftl:

I have NO CLUE what I am wearing! :naughty:

:roftl: I'm sure it's happened, once.. somewhere. A long time ago :roftl:

I know what I'll be wearing. :naughty: