owwww!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm not that i know, lol

but she wrote a PE note to my teacher, and he cracked up, he gets a kick outta all the notes my mom rwrites him, because im such a klutz!

haha i know when i lost my voice last year my mom wrote a note for all my teachers and when i gave it to my english teacher hes like ok, then when we had to read out loud he was like, Brianna!! :naughty:, but he was just kidding:naughty:

haha i know when i lost my voice last year my mom wrote a note for all my teachers and when i gave it to my english teacher hes like ok, then when we had to read out loud he was like, Brianna!! :naughty:, but he was just kidding:naughty:

haha, well i lost my vooice, and i was in my moms class, and they were like, why has devin been so quite? then she lost her voice when i got mine bac

and my mom gave my pe teacher a doctors nnote for my sprained ankle, then 2 days l8r, i gave him another note saying u also sprained my other ankle

haha, well i lost my vooice, and i was in my moms class, and they were like, why has devin been so quite? then she lost her voice when i got mine bac

and my mom gave my pe teacher a doctors nnote for my sprained ankle, then 2 days l8r, i gave him another note saying u also sprained my other ankle

you have your mom as a teacher:shocked: my mom subbed for my class on day in middle school and she made me play my flute in front of the whole class:sneaky2:

haha i bet your pe teacher just loves you:naughty:

you have your mom as a teacher:shocked: my mom subbed for my class on day in middle school and she made me play my flute in front of the whole class:sneaky2:

haha i bet your pe teacher just loves you:naughty:

i did ya. ahh that woulld piss me off if my mom did that

well she got mad at me a lot, and would read my notes out loud and stuff:thumbdown:

haha that sucks, i hope i never get my mom again!!

o haha

well everyones like, o she can help u w/ ur hw, she probally gives u all the answers!

and im like, haha, no, i have to do all my school work by myself, shes too busy to help me w/ any subject!

hahaha that would suck im glad my mom does not teach school, thats awesome that you play the flute, i play it too, i've only been playing for 6 years tho :P

hahaha that would suck im glad my mom does not teach school, thats awesome that you play the flute, i play it too, i've only been playing for 6 years tho :P

ive only been playing for 7 years haha and i play the piccolo