owwww!

well i was running up to my room from petsitting my neighbors dogs (2 wieners and one lab) and instead of actually turning the door handle, i smack my head into the doog and i hit my funny bone. now i think im gonna have a bruise above my eyebrow, thats how much it hurts still!!!

sorry, felt like sharing XD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao::lmfao:

sorry that was really funny i had to get it out

dont worry i run into my walls all the time, and i even broke my toe two times this summer from running into furniture:naughty:

haha, i sprained my finger one time! jamed my toes, multiple things too!

I broke my leg, both bones completey through, last year , playing soccer in gym class at school, i banged shins with someone. i was in 3 different casts from June 6th until the middle of August, then i had to use cruches for 3 weeks after that and then i had to use a cane for a month. lol. the thing that sucked the most was not being able to play sports:/

I broke my leg, both bones completey through, last year , playing soccer, i banged shins with someone. i was in 3 different casts from June 6th until the middle of August, then i had to use cruches for 3 weeks after that and then i had to use a cane for a month. lol. the thing that sucked the most was not being able to play sports:/

oww, sounds like me! ya it does suck, i am a huge klutz, every season of the year, i give myself at least onemajor injury~!

I broke my leg, both bones completey through, last year , playing soccer in gym class at school, i banged shins with someone. i was in 3 different casts from June 6th until the middle of August, then i had to use cruches for 3 weeks after that and then i had to use a cane for a month. lol. the thing that sucked the most was not being able to play sports:/

OWWW!! now that must of hurt

OWWW!! now that must of hurt

Lol, it didn't hurt at all, i just freaked out when i saw it goin the other way, then the ambulance guy was like yeah the pain will kick in soon so he gave me morphane lol. The thing that sucked was that i had to wait 5 hours to see the doctor. The ambulance ride was fun:P

when i broke my leg it was goin the opposite way and the doctor put me asleep and he cracked it back in place lol

:shocked::shocked:

The only injury I have ever gotten was in 2007 when i cut my finger half off while cutting open a box. I had to get surgery to sew it back on and repair my tendon and nerves.

when i broke my leg it was goin the opposite way and the doctor put me asleep and he cracked it back in place lol

oww

i was 3 when i broke my leg, and i had a full leg cast!

and when i was broke my arm, lets just say what they did to me, i was wide awake, my mom was about to pass out + she was crying andscreaming just because it hurt to watch me b in pain from their "help"

Lol, it didn't hurt at all, i just freaked out when i saw it goin the other way, then the ambulance guy was like yeah the pain will kick in soon so he gave me morphane lol. The thing that sucked was that i had to wait 5 hours to see the doctor. The ambulance ride was fun:P

:roftl: thats good, i remember when i had my appendix exploded i was rushed in to surgery and after all i lived on was morphine!! i love that stuff :roftl:

i would be scared to ride in an ambulance:boxed:

The only injury I have ever gotten was in 2007 when i cut my finger half off while cutting open a box. I had to get surgery to sew it back on and repair my tendon and nerves.

ouch!! my mom once stepped on a sundial, and it went threw her shoe, and halfway threw her foot!!

i sliced my finger open with a cat food can on Easter, i spent all day in the emergency room, but the easter bunny came and gave me a doll that was lamb i named him timmy:naughty:

i sliced my finger open with a cat food can on Easter, i spent all day in the emergency room, but the easter bunny came and gave me a doll that was lamb i named him timmy:naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: yes, i was int he emergency for 3 hours with a finger half off and they didnt even care! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: yes, i was int he emergency for 3 hours with a finger half off and they didnt even care! :lmao:

I know!! i was there forever, but after a while the pain went away:boxed:, but when i found out i had to get stitches they had a sedate me:roftl:

my mom ran over my foot last yr too, and shes like o god! do u wnat me to take u to the er? are u ok?! and i was like its fine mom! by the time we got to school tho, it was completely numb, and she told one of her classes *cuz she was being a spaz, and she explained why to them* and half the students came up and asked me if i was alright!!! lol, it was a hextic day

my mom ran over my foot last yr too, and shes like o god! do u wnat me to take u to the er? are u ok?! and i was like its fine mom! by the time we got to school tho, it was completely numb, and she told one of her classes *cuz she was being a spaz, and she explained why to them* and half the students came up and asked me if i was alright!!! lol, it was a hextic day

OWWW!!! was your foot broken?