any swimmers?

hey! well i was wondering if theyre are any other swimmers here? ive been swimming since i was the age of 4, and im not that competetive as most people, so i guess you'd say im not the top swimmer :P actually no, i think i suck :P but thats also because i compare myself to my best friends which are great swimmers :P

and i just realized i had a tan, i never get a tan, ask anyone whos seen me XD, so i checked my back, and not to a suprise, i have the worst suit tan line! its terrible! and it always lasts all year, lol. this will be lovely XD

well i was just curious if anyone else is a swimmer here, or just likes to swim.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but apparently she likes to ignore this thread :naughty:

o lol

haha i know a few MFCers who swim, they swim w/ me actually,

alyssa* and one that got deleted from history here, lol. so im gonna make her a new account :P

and alyssa* never comes on, but i try to get her to, she claims she too insociable

I'm good,missing my back tanlines

I love those haha,I can tell how black I am by them every year

Plus I always have a white stomach,because I can't use 2-piece in training,they don't really stay the way you put them,especially with backstroke starts

I'm good,missing my back tanlines

I love those haha,I can tell how black I am by them every year

Plus I always have a white stomach,because I can't use 2-piece in training,they don't really stay the way you put them,especially with backstroke starts

ya same here!

my team suit has bthick straps and i looked at my tan line, and it is kinda funny, my friend crached up XD

my stomach is as white as paper, and i finna got a bit of a tan! haha, i always get sunburnt

so whats ur fav. stroke?

well i kinda pick my suits with thin straps,but they're still there

My first year , I had my swimcap to low,half of my forehead was white :lmao:

I'm a backstroker actually but for some reason I love swimming breast,,never really wears me out the way say...fly does

And freestyle,the max I go is 200

Had a 400 race once,I swore to myself never to do that again,it was the most painful thing,especially last 100

well i kinda pick my suits with thin straps,but they're still there

My first year , I had my swimcap to low,half of my forehead was white :lmao:

I'm a backstroker actually but for some reason I love swimming breast,,never really wears me out the way say...fly does

And freestyle,the max I go is 200

Had a 400 race once,I swore to myself never to do that again,it was the most painful thing,especially last 100

haha nice, lol

i cant swim breast because my knee, and i liked it, i suck at backstroke, im good at fly, but i get too tense in my legs sometimes

and free, i always try not to breath for laps, and get asthma attacks :P

do you train in yard pools? SC or LC ?

I usually do the breathing at war-up

Like do 50m breathing every 9 ,50m every 7,then every 6 then every 5 and then keep the rest at 4 or 3,if I wanna balance it

do you train in yard pools? SC or LC ?

I usually do the breathing at war-up

Like do 50m breathing every 9 ,50m every 7,then every 6 then every 5 and then keep the rest at 4 or 3,if I wanna balance it

ya, yard pools

i should do a breathing pattern thing XD

I just do it to train my lungs,because my coach has the habbit of making us do 25m underwater flyckick sprints ,so u need to be friends with lung :lol3:

how often do you usually breathe?

In a race for example, say 100 free ,I start off trying to breathe just somewhere at the 15 m line,then breathe every 5 and after the turn I breathe every 3...that's if I'm trained ok,if not,I have to go with every 2 on the last 50m and do the last 10m sprint breathing every 3 or more

I just do it to train my lungs,because my coach has the habbit of making us do 25m underwater flyckick sprints ,so u need to be friends with lung :lol3:

how often do you usually breathe?

In a race for example, say 100 free ,I start off trying to breathe just somewhere at the 15 m line,then breathe every 5 and after the turn I breathe every 3...that's if I'm trained ok,if not,I have to go with every 2 on the last 50m and do the last 10m sprint breathing every 3 or more

o our couch will have us do those, and like 10 sprints no breathers and stuff.

umm i usually breath, ummm hmm well hmmm lets just say on a 50, i will take a breath 1/2 way or 3/4 across the pool, take one 5 strokes before my turn, and take 2 or 3 more on the last lap

and on the 100, i always try to go at a pace, w/ breathing t, but i get lost, lol

and breath when i need to, but i end up having an asthma attack XD i feel like a whimp :P

you should try breathing every 3 ,it's the best one

It balances the stroke. Also in training you can even try doing 5 ,because if you get used to little air you will be able to swim races much easier breathing every 3rd stroke

you should try breathing every 3 ,it's the best one

It balances the stroke. Also in training you can even try doing 5 ,because if you get used to little air you will be able to swim races much easier breathing every 3rd stroke

ya, ok

well sadly, tomorrow is my last swim practice of the year, but my dad is getting a damily plan at the local gym which has a pool

i would do yr round, but i have to do soccer and golf, lol

oooh,I see

I haven't gotten in the pool for months now ... damn university

I'll be starting again in august,and I cannot wait for it

tanline! weeee! haha :lol3:

lol! nice

my tanline lasts year around, when it starts to fade, swimseason starts again :P

where do u go to school?

I got brown in totally 2 hours sun exposure this year

and yes,I now have my first stomach tan :lol3:

I get the color quite easy actually,but it is so effortless when u get it during training

I mean you don't even pay attention and when you get out of the water you are brown

I got brown in totally 2 hours sun exposure this year

and yes,I now have my first stomach tan :lol3:

I get the color quite easy actually,but it is so effortless when u get it during training

I mean you don't even pay attention and when you get out of the water you are brown

i know, i always check out my back after practice!!! lol

i am do wierd tho, i hate going places where we have to be in a swim suit, i will keep like a shirt over me, but im pretty fine w/ my swim team