Goodbye for a moth!!!!

ada692

In short, I just write to say goodbye, but not forever!!!!!!! I'm going to the seaside tomorrow, where I won't have the access to the computer. :crybaby: It won't be easy, but I hope I will survive! So, see You after a one-month break! BYE!!!!!!!!

LOVE,

Ada.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In short, I just write to say goodbye, but not forever!!!!!!! I'm going to the seaside tomorrow, where I won't have the access to the computer. :crybaby: It won't be easy, but I hope I will survive! So, see You after a one-month break! BYE!!!!!!!!

LOVE,

Ada.

bye ada! well even though u will b without internet access, i hope u have a great time! :bye:

bye ada! well even though u will b without internet access, i hope u have a great time! :bye:

Thank You, I hope so too!

no to do zobaczenia po powrocie moze wtedy kolezanka cos wiecej bedzie pisac hehehehe udanej zabawy

Ostatnio się trochę postarałam (to dzięki dżulajowym koncertom), niedawno miałam niecałe 100 postów, nie jest źle :blush-anim-cl: Mogłoby być lepiej, ale nie należy oceniać ludzi po liczbie ich postów! :roftl: Kurka, gdybym miała swój komp i trochę więcej wolnego czasu, miałabym jakieś sto tysięcy p. :naughty: A teraz jeszcze to morze! Może to i dobrze, że trochę odpocznę od tych wszystkich cudów techniki, ale tu przecież chodzi o Micka! Pozostaje mi słuchać mojego mp draja. :bleh: Co to będzie jak wrócę!!!!! Kiedy ja obczaję te niusy!!!!!! Trochę mnie to przeraża. Tak czy inaczej, będę tęsknić za pomarańczowymi stronami naszego fanclubu! Mam nadzieję, że kiedyś zobaczymy się na koncercie Miki! :thumb_yello:

the seaside ? have fuuun !

Thank Yooouuuuu!!!!! And You have fun with MFC!!!! :punk:

have fun:punk:

and come back soon:wink2:

Thank YOU!!!!!

Maybe not that soon, but I definitely will! Have fun with MFC, as always! :das:

One thing is for sure: THE MIKA-SPIRIT WILL BE WITH ME! :kachinga: