The Meyer Twins' B-Day CAKE!!!

Okay so originally our birthday is on July 20th 1986. We'll be 22 this year and so we had an early b-day party with our Mom and our Mom's side of the family tonight! So anyway here was a picture of our cake!

026-1.jpg

Probably everybody on this forum knows that this is one of our all time favorite photos of Mika. This was taken by an MFC'er at Mikas gig in Chicago this past Feb. So our Mom snuck out this pic and took it to be done. Isn't it the most beautiful cake! I was ashamed to eat it.

When our Mom took it to the wal-mart bakery, our mom showed which picture she wanted. Our Mom was like my girls' love this singer. And the bakery girl told her that she didn't know who Mika was and that she thought the picture was of my Moms' son acting 'silly'. Isn't that horrid. Which would make Mika our brother, haha.:das:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so originally our birthday is on July 20th 1986. We'll be 22 this year and so we had an early b-day party with our Mom and our Mom's side of the family tonight! So anyway here was a picture of our cake!

026-1.jpg

Probably everybody on this forum knows that this is one of our all time favorite photos of Mika. This was taken by an MFC'er at Mikas gig in Chicago this past Feb. So our Mom snuck out this pic and took it to be done. Isn't it the most beautiful cake! I was ashamed to eat it.

When our Mom took it to the wal-mart bakery, our mom showed which picture she wanted. Our Mom was like my girls' love this singer. And the bakery girl told her that she didn't know who Mika was and that she thought the picture was of my Moms' son acting 'silly'. Isn't that horrid. Which would make Mika our brother, haha.:das:

awww! well i;d love to have that baker!!! lol well happy early birthday!

:shocked: I didn't know Wal-mart had a bakery... :aah:

That's awesome! I love it! Nice picture choice :naughty::wub2:

Yeah our wal-mart in our small town has a bakery. We love your video clip in your sig!

awww very cute!:wub2:

man i shoulda done that for my bday, [june 21] only a day after ya'lls!:naughty:

did you guys have a nice bday?

We had an absolutely delicious one! Even though it's on sunday.

WOW!!! Thats an amazing cake!!! my friend is getting me a johnny depp cupcake for my birthday this year:naughty:

That's awesome!

whoops haha, i thought it said june 21,....i was like "hmmm i wonder why they're posting it so late, that was like a month ago" XD!

:roftl:

Fmbm made it for me :naughty:

I think you already know which video it's from though, since you said it before from somewhere I think.. Haha

Yes, we love that video. We love how he does that.:wub2: