Mika bedroom

i Love purple ,

is see what i'm gonna do but not to crazy the half of my live i life in that room:P

but after 3years i'm gonna change it i alwase do that:D a lot of work but i love that:D

Oh alright! That's cool that you change it every three years :wink2:

I want to now... haha

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look bedsteetjebk2.png

but i don't know or it is wel good:P

:mf_lustslow:is that what your room looks like? with the bed in the little alcove..ahh i love it. to me it's not very big mika-ish but it's really pretty and i love the colors! haha very subtle and calming:wink2:

:mf_lustslow:is that what your room looks like? with the bed in the little alcove..ahh i love it. to me it's not very big mika-ish but it's really pretty and i love the colors! haha very subtle and calming:wink2:

i will someting loke is but then more mika collors and stuff:D

it's really pretty [and clean:naughty:] i like it alot. plz post pics of your process! or take a before and after pic.:bleh:

i take that pic of the internet;)

http://www.girlscene.nl/lifestyle/jouwkamer/2008/april/bedstedes it's a dutch site but you can see the pic

well okay i will do that but is really gonna take very long time i think:P and now i'm on a holiday:D

Liza!

what about painting it in a light peach colour and making some of those graphics like the CD ones on some part of the walls like climbing around or sth

I want to make my room very mikaish but my mum won't let me ¬¬

i really can't be bothered to redecorate my room at the moment but what i have done is started to draw mika album art on one of my cupboard doors (i shall have to post a pic when i can, i'm getting a new camera soon as my old one broke)

it looks really cool & livens the place up a bit, maybe a good idea if your at all arty is to get a plain canvas & paint mika album style art onto it & hang it on the wall as a small mika esque addition to the room & maybe paint the walls in bright colours, one idea what i'd do if i could be bothered is have 3 walls in different colours & then buy several tester pots of paint & paint the other wall in multi colours so it's unique & colourful!

i really can't be bothered to redecorate my room at the moment but what i have done is started to draw mika album art on one of my cupboard doors (i shall have to post a pic when i can, i'm getting a new camera soon as my old one broke)

it looks really cool & livens the place up a bit, maybe a good idea if your at all arty is to get a plain canvas & paint mika album style art onto it & hang it on the wall as a small mika esque addition to the room & maybe paint the walls in bright colours, one idea what i'd do if i could be bothered is have 3 walls in different colours & then buy several tester pots of paint & paint the other wall in multi colours so it's unique & colourful!

oo that sounds really cool! yea def. post pics:punk:

haha what i do....so much fun to....is to rip out colorful/intersting magazine pictures [from Vogue/Elle/Art Magazines] and make huge collages on your wall! haha i've already done all my doors and half of two walls! its really unique and whenever you want a change...just rip em down:naughty:

lke this i know it's blurry, but the general idea:

this is behind my bed:

001-3.jpg

Liza!

what about painting it in a light peach colour and making some of those graphics like the CD ones on some part of the walls like climbing around or sth

I want to make my room very mikaish but my mum won't let me ¬¬

:mf_lustslow: that sounds great thQ

oo that sounds really cool! yea def. post pics:punk:

haha what i do....so much fun to....is to rip out colorful/intersting magazine pictures [from Vogue/Elle/Art Magazines] and make huge collages on your wall! haha i've already done all my doors and half of two walls! its really unique and whenever you want a change...just rip em down:naughty:

lke this i know it's blurry, but the general idea:

this is behind my bed:

001-3.jpg

:mf_lustslow: sounds all great :roftl::mf_lustslow:

My bedroom is purple, mint green, and yellow.. (I did choose the purple and the green, but the yellow was there already.. for 100 years :naughty:) I don't like it that much anymore; I choose the colors a year ago. And it isn't very mikaish too, but it's ok.

LOL OK you can give it a make-over too:wink2::thumb_yello: here are alot of idea's for you:wink2::huglove: