Mika bedroom

Hii

i'm gonna make over my bedroom but i wanne have a sort of mika room like all the collor but mabye you can help me desinge it a little bit like the collors and stuff , i want it like mika's album life in..... you know

well if you know something you can say it now:D

Love Liza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hii

i'm gonna make over my bedroom but i wanne have a sort of mika room like all the collor but mabye you can help me desinge it a little bit like the collors and stuff , i want it like mika's album life in..... you know

well if you know something you can say it now:D

Love Liza

hmm well ive wanted to do this but mmy mom yells at me and says i just painted my room 3 yrs ago. pshh

well hmmm i would put lollipops on my wall, lol theyre are so many possibilities

Or just orange, that's shocking enough I think (have an orange room :bleh:). And it fits your country :naughty::roftl:

But I'm not an artperson so can't help you design, sorry.. :original:

Or just orange, that's shocking enough I think (have an orange room :bleh:). And it fits your country :naughty::roftl:

hahah yes it fits orange:roftl: ,, help me desing here ;) not for real :wink2:

or maybe doo like the cirlces on the cover all over your walls, or hmmm okay pick like 4 bright colors, and paint three of your walls solid colors then the main wall like the 'mika circles' haha but that'd be a lot of work!:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: wow thanks for you help:mf_lustslow: :D

no problem.......:wink2:

wow my mom said i should consider interior design and i just blew it off but hey i might look into it now!:bleh:

do you have an Ikea near by? they have really cool mika-ish looking ideas/pillows/sheets/blankets!

hey try this website on the side bar there is a spot where you can re-arrange your room and another one where you can color the walls and choose paints!:http://www.housetohome.co.uk/galleries/childrens/Teenager_039_s_bedroom_588.html?subslug=

you should def make 3 walls th same color and then on the last wall (like where your bed is or something) put the classic circles we all know and love

love how your decorating mika themed...i was planning on making my sweet sixteen mika themed to haha :roftl:

you should def make 3 walls th same color and then on the last wall (like where your bed is or something) put the classic circles we all know and love

love how your decorating mika themed...i was planning on making my sweet sixteen mika themed to haha :roftl:

AWWW MAN THAT'D BE SO AWSOME!! FOR MY SWEET 16 I WENT CAMPING:naughty: MY FRIENDS PRETTY MUCH HATED IT:doh:

i gonna do somtings wtih those circles:D:mf_lustslow:

HAHA MY FRIENDS WOULD BE MAD WITH MIKA TOO, BUT WHO CARES IT'S YOUR BIRTDAY!!:punk:

that's sad, we don't have those sweet 16 here but i really wanne do it i love that and have mika 2 my friends like his music zo no problem

no problem.......:wink2:

wow my mom said i should consider interior design and i just blew it off but hey i might look into it now!:bleh:

do you have an Ikea near by? they have really cool mika-ish looking ideas/pillows/sheets/blankets!

hey try this website on the side bar there is a spot where you can re-arrange your room and another one where you can color the walls and choose paints!:http://www.housetohome.co.uk/galleries/childrens/Teenager_039_s_bedroom_588.html?subslug=

hi , you have 2 do that you are great,

yes i go and buy som stuff from ikea

thQ for the website:D

just thanks for everyting

Mine is bright orange too!!:punk:

I painted my room when we first moved in, I finished decorate it and ended up a combination of ethnic/African/hippie theme which I loved, then I went away to college and my sister trashed it.

The color is still the same, tho.

The only bad thing about the color is that my room has like 2 huge windows (rly huuuge)and like at 6:00 am you get this bright weird lightning from the sunrise...

you could paint each wall a different bright color, like one bright orange, pink green and blue!:naughty:that'd be schocking!

have you ever seen a photo of a room that has three walls the same colour and then one wall as a feature? you could use masking tap as long as it dosnt pull the paint form the wall, and make big sections for different colours of a rainbow to make like a rainbow

does that sense

have you ever seen a photo of a room that has three walls the same colour and then one wall as a feature? you could use masking tap as long as it dosnt pull the paint form the wall, and make big sections for different colours of a rainbow to make like a rainbow

does that sense

OOO THAT SOUNDS COOL *GOOGLES*

DO YOU KINDA MEAN LIKE THIS?

istockphoto_3501711_colorful_bedroom_interior.jpg

A purple would be nice... If you like purple :bleh:

Just don't do anything too crazy. You live and sleep in there, and a few years later you might regret it. There's certain colors that calm you down, (Ex: light yellow, light blue, light colors mostly) so just don't do anything too "SHAZAM"-ey because it might give you a headache and be strong on your eyes or something :)

Good luck!

A purple would be nice... If you like purple :bleh:

Just don't do anything too crazy. You live and sleep in there, and a few years later you might regret it. There's certain colors that calm you down, (Ex: light yellow, light blue, light colors mostly) so just don't do anything too "SHAZAM"-ey because it might give you a headache and be strong on your eyes or something :)

Good luck!

i Love purple ,

is see what i'm gonna do but not to crazy the half of my live i life in that room:P

but after 3years i'm gonna change it i alwase do that:D a lot of work but i love that:D