boredom buster part one, all good things come to an end

BUT he feels bad for poisoning me and goes over to the hospital to check how I'm doing...

Mika and M e watching an open heart surgery!

:blink::lmfao:! umm but then he throws up on the person, and kills him!

me and mika switch clothes.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But your pants are way too tight on him and he leaves embarased!

Mika and me in a concert!

but before the concert you trip on a loose wire and break your ankle and are rushed to the hospital and when you come back it's over and everyone is gone

mika and me jumping rope and we are un-injurable:naughty:ha!

but before the concert you trip on a loose wire and break your ankle and are rushed to the hospital and when you come back it's over and everyone is gone

mika and me jumping rope and we are un-injurable:naughty:ha!

The rope is too short and it can't go over Mika's head so you're doomed!!:das:

Mika and me take a nap together!

The rope is too short and it can't go over Mika's head so you're doomed!!:das:

Mika and me take a nap together!

awwww:wub2: but he gets sick because he doesn't like the smell of your shampoo so he ends up throwing up on you!:naughty:

me and mika play footsies:wub2:

awwww:wub2: but he gets sick because he doesn't like the smell of your shampoo so he ends up throwing up on you!:naughty:

me and mika play footsies:wub2:

Mika doesn't know what footies is soo he comes to my house for some hot chocolate!!

Mika and me going to the market!!

But when he picks you up in his limo you trip with you dress and fall on a mud puddle... and the he asks me out!!

Mika and ME going to prom!

then u talk way to much, and mention how u would rather go to prom w/ a nerd ur secretly crushing on, and kicks you outta the car

mika and i under a fireworks display

then u talk way to much, and mention how u would rather go to prom w/ a nerd ur secretly crushing on, and kicks you outta the car

mika and i under a fireworks display

Then one of the people in carge of the fireworks doesn`t like so he throws some fireworks at you and Mika leaves you cuz he says he doesn`t wanna get hurt!!

Mika and me playing in the computer!!!

Then one of the people in carge of the fireworks doesn`t like so he throws some fireworks at you and Mika leaves you cuz he says he doesn`t wanna get hurt!!

Mika and me playing in the computer!!!

then he gets bored, relizes it was terrible to leave me, whisks me away (carries me in his arms) and makes sure im ok, takes me down to his flat, and we lie on the couch w/ tea and watch a movie

^the stuff that went on there

then he gets bored, relizes it was terrible to leave me, whisks me away (carries me in his arms) and makes sure im ok, takes me down to his flat, and we lie on the couch w/ tea and watch a movie

^the stuff that went on there

when you guys were watching a movie Mika remembered that he left his cell at my place so he goes and gets its and Mika relalized that leaving me was a mistake!

Mika reciting a love poem to me :wub2:

when you guys were watching a movie Mika remembered that he left his cell at my place so he goes and gets its and Mika relalized that leaving me was a mistake!

Mika reciting a love poem to me :wub2:

but its from your crush who stalks your house at night.

he rushes back over to me to watch the movie

But then he finds out that you`re way tooo obsessed with him and pushes you off the mountain!!!

Mika and me playing hide and seek!

but hes scared of you climbs in a tree, and throws pine cones at you head til your out cold

mmika and i walking threw the forest

but hes scared of you climbs in a tree, and throws pine cones at you head til your out cold

mmika and i walking threw the forest

But you get lost and Mika calls a private helicopter leaves you alone in the woods and goes to my house to tell me is sorry but that you had hiptonized him into doing that!!!

Mika and me at a recording studio!!

But you get lost and Mika calls a private helicopter leaves you alone in the woods and goes to my house to tell me is sorry but that you had hiptonized him into doing that!!!

Mika and me at a recording studio!!

and he hears you singing, and runs outta there, to go and rescue me

mika and me, kissing under missletoe

But then there is an earthquake and Mika gets scared and leaves you... again!!

Mika and me bowling!!

and you drop a bowling ball on his foot, and he nvr goes to you again.

mika and me in a pool

*ahh! theres someone on my pourch, idk who, theyre making noise tho, and my parents arent home, just me. theyre aat the door, not ringing the bell, idnt recognise who it is either*