Air Traffic

Who knows :mf_rosetinted:

Those are all "old" songs btw .. Haven't heard any new songs yet :sad: Apart from one .. wich is also around here somewhere .. (the same as the pics :naughty: )

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They all look sooo much oldeeerrrr!! :shocked: What happened to them? And why's there just three of them? Who of the guys got out of the band? And why?

Ah, so I'm not the only one thinking that .. thank God :roftl: A lot can happen in a year ... I do like it though :naughty::teehee:

David has left the band a little while ago :sad: You know .. the one with the dark kinda curly hair .. the drummer .. Why? Because he wanted to do other things, managing bands and stuff ..

Ah, so I'm not the only one thinking that .. thank God : A lot can happen in a year ... I do like it though :

David has left the band a little while ago :sad: You know .. the one with the dark kinda curly hair .. the drummer .. Why? Because he wanted to do other things, managing bands and stuff ..

I don't like Jim in the 1st pic, he looks like a corpse :blink::roftl: But he's veery cute in the 2nd and 3rd! :boing:

Yeah I know... Ooh, really bad news :thumbdown:

I don't like Jim in the 1st pic, he looks like a corpse :blink::roftl: But he's veery cute in the 2nd and 3rd! :boing

Yeah I know... Ooh, really bad news :thumbdown

:lmao: What would he prefer .. being cute or being a corpse :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I really like the second one :wub2: (also the third because it's black & white, but the second one a little bit more I think).

And you know what I like too? Chris' hair :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: What would he prefer .. being cute or being a corpse :

I really like the second one :wub2: (also the third because it's black & white, but the second one a little bit more I think).

And you know what I like too? Chris' hair :mf_rosetinted:

I know what I would prefer :naughty::roftl:

Yeah, those are really good:thumb_yello:

OMG, That's CHRIS?? I... I've hardly recognized him :shocked:

I know what I would prefer :naughty :roftl

Yeah, those are really good:thumb_yello

OMG, That's CHRIS?? I... I've hardly recognized him :shocked:

:lmao: Yeah, the singer's still in the band you know? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Talking about a big change eh? But a good one, a very good one :naughty:

(although in one of the last videos I've posted, when they zoom in .. I really don't like him :blink::roftl:)

:lmao: Yeah, the singer's still in the band you know? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Talking about a big change eh? But a good one, a very good one :naughty:

(although in one of the last videos I've posted, when they zoom in .. I really don't like him :blink::roftl:)

I don't like the way he looks like now... Too old, too old :aah:

:roftl: Poor you ..

They don't look THAT old you know .. you're talking about them like they look 30 or so :roftl:

:blink: But they do :roftl:

Chris the most - actually I'd say that he's 35 or something:roftl:... Jim looks as if he's 25 or so... The third guy - 32 or so..

They don't look THAT old! :shocked::roftl:

But Jim 25 ... I can live with that .. :naughty:

The other guy can be 32, I don't care :roftl: But Chris really doesn't look like 35 :shocked::blink:

at1hm8.jpg

David Jordan(Drums) - Tom Prichard(guitar) - Chris Wall(vocals/guitar/piano) - Jim Maddock(Bass)

Okay, so I'm just gonna ask, who's the cute guy on the left with the sunglasses + beard? I'm guessing he's not in the band anymore :fisch:

Oh come on :roftl:

Right .. we'll talk about it tomorrow then .. :mf_rosetinted:

If you're bored .. there are much more pics further along the thread so you can choose from there, you don't have to look at the new pics :naughty::roftl:

I'm going to bed now :wink2:

:bye:

Oh come on :roftl:

Right .. we'll talk about it tomorrow then .. :mf_rosetinted:

If you're bored .. there are much more pics further along the thread so you can choose from there, you don't have to look at the new pics :naughty::roftl:

I'm going to bed now :wink2:

:bye:

Ok, will do :naughty:

slaapwel!