• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sh*t, my lava lamp just blew up

Ok, not literally, but it said "poef" and now it doesn't work anymore :boxed:

Not good

But I won't need it to sleep so .. :bye:

Omg, it said poef?? That's hilarious :aah: Sucks it doesn't work anymore though:boxed: Omg, I always wanted to have a lava lamp:wub2: For as long as I can remember, never got one though :boxed:

Right! Am gonna do some pic browsing :naughty:

Edited by Droopsy

Don't laugh! It scared the hell out of me .. I jumped half a meter out of bed :boxed::roftl: But it's really broken :sad: Byebye nice orange lava lamp .. :tears:

Just discovered I wasn't the only one where something gave up working :naughty:

Twitters:

Just had a top full english on the bank of the tyne. On to Manchester now- last show of the tour! about 4 hours ago

Disaster! We've broken down in Newcastle. No AT tour would complete without it. Waiting on the AA! about 3 hours ago

Panic over- AA man saved the day! Caining it down the A1, just overtook our support band, Next stop, The Deaf Institute! about an hour ago

:roftl:

I still get chills seeing packs of giant wind turbines on the horizon ... Eeee 38 minutes ago

And a blog ...

Newcastle

Currently sat in the back of the van heading down the A1 for tonight’s show in Manchester - possibly slightly on the wrong side of the speed limit due to us breaking down (no tour would be complete without) in Newcastle this morning - but we’re all good now - just overtook the Astro Firs bus much to our amusement (I couldn’t possibly divulge any details) About to run out of battery, but I just wanted to say the shows have been great - looking forward to topping it off with the final show of this tour tonight at The Deaf Institute - which is now sold out! Party at Big Hands after!

posted by jim at 3:04 pm

Ruxi! :boing:

Well, it's not completely dead yet .. it's just the lightbulb so if I ever get to the shop and if I ever find exactly the same type of spot .. then it'll be ok again :mf_rosetinted:

Twitter:

Arrived at the venue- its beautiful. Lovely balconys,stalls and decor. Load-in is brutal tho! about an hour ago

How I wish I was there right now .. You know, first an AT-gig .. then an afterparty .. gosh ..

But no .. I'm just sitting here .. having the time of my life :sneaky2:

Twitter:

How I wish I was there right now .. You know, first an AT-gig .. then an afterparty .. gosh ..

But no .. I'm just sitting here .. having the time of my life :sneaky2:

Well at least you're having the time of your life...

Notice how I ignored the blinking sarcasm light.

:shocked: Why not? :roftl:

I dunno :roftl: I think the one you like, is the one that looks like matt bellamy right? And the old looking one, iew, looks scary! And the other one looks so feminine, I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Twitter:

Ok, who puts windows in venues? This could be weird... about an hour ago

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh well, its gig o clock in Manchester! 38 minutes ago

Matt Bellamy... Lead singer of Muse :shocked:

Ow .. right .. Ok .. :teehee:

But I don't understand .. You say: "I think the one you like, is the one that looks like matt bellamy right?" So I thought you were talking about Jim .. but I can't see it .. So I guess you must be talking about Chris, since "the old scary looking one" is pretty obvious .. so that means that you uh .. think Jim looks like a girl? :blink:

:blink:

I had exactly the same reaction! :roftl:

Ow .. right .. Ok .. :teehee:

But I don't understand .. You say: "I think the one you like, is the one that looks like matt bellamy right?" So I thought you were talking about Jim .. but I can't see it .. So I guess you must be talking about Chris, since "the old scary looking one" is pretty obvious .. so that means that you uh .. think Jim looks like a girl? :blink:

I'm not sure anymore :naughty: The one with the longer hair, is that jim?:teehee: