• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boing: The thread has more than 1000 posts! :boing:

*refuses to look how many I've made myself :teehee::roftl:*

I'll help :teehee: I wonder how that beer tastes like, I refuse to believe it's any better than ours :shun:

I'll help :teehee: I wonder how that beer tastes like, I refuse to believe it's any better than ours :shun:

It isn't :mf_rosetinted:

But if you drink enough you won't taste it anymore anyway, so ... :roftl:

Talking about beer .. did you know Jim was in Belgium a little while ago? He drank some Leffe :mf_rosetinted:

It isn't :mf_rosetinted:

But if you drink enough you won't taste it anymore anyway, so ... :roftl:

Talking about beer .. did you know Jim was in Belgium a little while ago? He drank some Leffe :mf_rosetinted:

No I didn't, or yes wait... Didn't they play werchter?

Did he like it?:teehee:

No I didn't, or yes wait... Didn't they play werchter?

Did he like it?:teehee:

No, they didn't :sneaky2: That was last year :roftl:

It was at the end of June somewhere :wink2:

No idea :mf_rosetinted: Probably :mf_rosetinted:

Oh;.... Okay :aah: So why were they in belgium then?

I don't know ... And I think it was just him ..

I don't dare to ask him why :roftl:

(I did ask .. before I realized that my @-twitters weren't visable to that person because my updates were protected :roftl: Then I removed it and I didn't dare to say something about it again..)

I don't know ... And I think it was just him ..

I don't dare to ask him why :roftl:

(I did ask .. before I realized that my @-twitters weren't visable to that person because my updates were protected :roftl: Then I removed it and I didn't dare to say something about it again..)

Maybe he's visiting a groupie or smth like that :fisch:

Oh! You got a new part in your sig :teehee:

Maybe he's visiting a groupie or smth like that :fisch:

Oh! You got a new part in your sig :teehee:

:sneaky2: Nice ... very nice ...

:bleh:

Yeah :blush-anim-cl: I liked it :teehee: For some reason :roftl:

:aah:

Yes it's cute, just waiting for the : bring back bienie's original sig - petition now :smoke:

:crybaby::roftl:

Ah well, we'll see :mf_rosetinted:

Now tell me .. what's Chris saying in the sig-moment? I think he's saying something else (that's why he starts laughing) but I can't figure out what .. can't listen to it 20 times so .. :roftl:

:crybaby::roftl:

Ah well, we'll see :mf_rosetinted:

Now tell me .. what's Chris saying in the sig-moment? I think he's saying something else (that's why he starts laughing) but I can't figure out what .. can't listen to it 20 times so .. :roftl:

Euhm, my guesses: cheers, beer, geez, ****....

:aah:

But honestly I don't know why he starts laughing... It looks as if he laughs with something jim says or does? Maybe he farted and we just don't hear it :teehee:

Ok .. I was wrong .. I don't want to know :roftl:

Nah, I think he's maybe trying to say "cheers" in Portugese or something? (although I have no clue how you say it in Portugese) but then Jim just goes the ordinary cheers-way and that's why he starts laughing, because he didn't saw that coming or so ..

No? Ok .. :roftl: Then I don't know :mf_rosetinted:

Ok .. I was wrong .. I don't want to know :roftl:

Nah, I think he's maybe trying to say "cheers" in Portugese or something? (although I have no clue how you say it in Portugese) but then Jim just goes the ordinary cheers-way and that's why he starts laughing, because he didn't saw that coming or so ..

No? Ok .. :roftl: Then I don't know :mf_rosetinted:

It's all just a matter of miscommunication probably, phew, it doesn't only happen here :aah: No but it is idd very strange, that jim stays all serious and the other one starts laughing I don't get it either, well now you at least have something to ask them when you meet them :teehee:

It's all just a matter of miscommunication probably, phew, it doesn't only happen here :aah: No but it is idd very strange, that jim stays all serious and the other one starts laughing I don't get it either, well now you at least have something to ask them when you meet them :teehee:

Yeah, as if I would do that :mf_rosetinted:

(as if I'll ever get to meet them :blink::roftl:)

I am curious though :teehee:

But I am sure Chris is not saying "cheers" .. you can even see it in my sig, without the sound :roftl:

Yeah, as if I would do that :mf_rosetinted:

(as if I'll ever get to meet them :blink::roftl:)

I am curious though :teehee:

But I am sure Chris is not saying "cheers" .. you can even see it in my sig, without the sound :roftl:

Beers then?:teehee: I'm gonna listen to it one more time :aah:

Okay, I think one of the following is going on:

1. He does say cheers, I'm pretty sure of that :teehee:

2. He starts laughing because he's a bit tipsy already from all the beer, and finds it incredibly amusing that they all make the same gesture with the beer, just all 1/3 of a second later than the other one :teehee:

3. Someone's standing in the corner, where he looks at whilst laughing, making funny faces.

:thumb_yello:

Ok, I'll guess you'll have to ask them next time you see them .. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

The second thing is the most likely one ... certainly the first part of the second one .. you know, the already being a bit tipsy part ..

:roftl:

Droopsy ... do you know it's like 1.30 AM here at the moment? :blink:

I didn't know .. but now I do know why I'm feeling like I should get some sleep .. :roftl:

:bye:

Droopsy ... do you know it's like 1.30 AM here at the moment? :blink:

I didn't know .. but now I do know why I'm feeling like I should get some sleep .. :roftl:

:bye:

Good night! Yes I do know actually :teehee: I'm waiting for a show on tv: medium :aah: I have nothing better to do and I'm not tired so :naughty:

Bye!! :bye: