MIKA in Lebanon - pictures

DANI56

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG those pics are soooo wonderful!! :wub2: thanks everyone who posted them up!

Well - I'm back from my holiday today,I haven't heard a thing about Mika for almost a month!:shocked: but here are these gorgeous pics and everything...I must check out whole forum,to see what's new in Mika world.

I must admit that he looks prettier that ever!:mf_lustslow: and his sister and mum look wonderful as well...he's so cute at the pic with that little girl! And the drawing she made is really nice!

Whoa,the Lebanese women are sooooo beautiful! No wonder Mika is looking at one of them like :das::bleh:

Thanx again!!:thumb_yello:

9875035fm5.jpg

Mika you REALLY REALLY HAVE to have children, look how wonderful you look holding a child, you just CANT rob the world of your offspring, you look so natural with little ones, and just THINK how totally mind blowingly awesomely talented and beautiful they will be. So after your next album and next UK tour you are ORDERED to make some babies. :naughty:

Mika you REALLY REALLY HAVE to have children, look how wonderful you look holding a child, you just CANT rob the world of your offspring, you look so natural with little ones, and just THINK how totally mind blowingly awesomely talented and beautiful they will be. So after your next album and next UK tour you are ORDERED to make some babies. :naughty:

Ha,I second that :thumb_yello::naughty:

9875022nq6.jpg

Is that a little video camera in Mama P's hand? I wonder why Andy wasn't there with the full setup?

That's the thing that she always does: walk around filming some stuff with her little cam, while Andy lugs the big one around :naughty:

I swear the one near his big silver bracelet is mine.... it was just a string of clear beads... I can't see it very well to tell if it is or not :eek:

I made him two... the clear ones and multi coloured ones... I've never seen him wear either before now...

Ooh Laurel, that is so excellent!!!! I'm really happy for you!

9875035fm5.jpg

This is my fave pic. That little girl is so cute and geez, Mika's skin looks so silky smooootth! ;)

silky "peach" to me :roftl: