• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a good song!

im listening to the greatest love song!!!! its so sweet:wub2:

makes me want to cry:tears:

Which is the greatest love song?

*sings* She's in denial, he's in denial didnt give an inch when i gave a mileeeee, I gave a mile, gave a mile to who? c'mon guys CHILL!

I have F massive headache and I'm in a VERY bad mood...what else can I say... google works so well those days....

EDIT: I wanna go to I. office... I wanna go to Martin's office!:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT 2 I censored it! It can be anyone now!

I have F massive headache and I'm in a VERY bad mood...what else can I say... google works so well those days....

Its okay Meg. :huglove: I will take the detention fow you and you can go to Martin's office instead? :das: He will cure that headache right up! :das:

Ya meg is gonna have to go to your office fow detention.

I have an office too now? Do I have to feed the detainees?

EDIT: I wanna go to I. office... I wanna go to Martin's office!:mf_rosetinted:

u can always say a.s.s :roftl:

I know you do,but Martin just has a toothfairy call center

Its okay Meg. :huglove: I will take the detention fow you and you can go to Martin's office instead? He will cure that headache right up! :das:

awwwww :wub2:

You have a headache *throws Aspirin at you*:naughty::huglove:

thx... you throw it to my eye :boxed: .... I should take that hours ago...but I thought it would go away....and now it's http://www.toofkinlate.co.uk because it's migraine and it hurts like bythc! :thumbdown:

EDIT: I couldn't care less about toothfairy ya kno?fkin bytch!

I just watched Mamma Mia! hehe great musical!...Pierce Brosnan is SOOOOO sexy! and he's not even Scottish LMAO...he's Irish hahaha

ya, haha. hopefully Bab or someone will report tonight :fisch:

Darling, I don't do reports. But here is a mini one.

Francis and co were very good, I enjoyed them anyway.

It was like a little mini festival thingy in the town square and there were quite a few people there but it wasn't packed. I think they went down quite well.

We saw Luke before the gig and had a chat and he introduced us to Francis. Then after the gig we went to the pub and ended up chatting with them, we laughed a lot, it was fun.

Phunks, Luke is looking really well and I am sure you would say - hawt in fact hawter than usual, I think time away from too much gigging is good for him.

Francis is a really funny guy too and his band are so nice.

We had a fun, fun, fun day.

Good to hear he is keeping his hawtness :das: and thanks for the mini report *shuts mouth* i mean...nothing. Glad to hear is was sicknastyyyy

edit: oh, i see what you are trying to do girl. you want my man. tisk tisk. Ioana, get the cage. :mf_rosetinted:

It was like a little mini festival thingy in the town square and there were quite a few people there but it wasn't packed. I think they went down quite well.

We saw Luke before the gig and had a chat and he introduced us to Francis. Then after the gig we went to the pub and ended up chatting with them, we laughed a lot, it was fun.

Phunks, Luke is looking really well and I am sure you would say - hawt in fact hawter than usual, I think time away from too much gigging is good for him.

that's good...*dies from envy*:mf_rosetinted:

awwwww :wub2:

thx... you throw it to my eye :boxed: .... I should take that hours ago...but I thought it would go away....and now it's http://www.toofkinlate.co.uk because it's migraine and it hurts like bythc! :thumbdown:

EDIT: I couldn't care less about toothfairy ya kno?fkin bytch!

I just watched Mamma Mia! hehe great musical!...Pierce Brosnan is SOOOOO sexy! and he's not even Scottish LMAO...he's Irish hahaha

the page didnt load:blink:

Thanks so much for the mini report:naughty:

:huglove:

You seem like you had loads of fun

aaaaah,tis Babs and tis back

it was in the town square? ah man,long time since I experienced smth like that,but it was always quite the relaxed thing

Did u ask by any chance if there any more gigs planned?

I love how you put it: hawter than usual :roftl:

He was always quite hawt- In fact, if I didn't have my own toyboy already I'd definitely try it on :bleh: with him.

(ok, ok, just kidding phunky, he's all yours)

:roftl::roftl: