The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not looking like a complete idiot: You're totally right. I keep using the wrong code :lmfao:

I will try and make sure that I use the right one from now on :naughty:

Ok then. :roftl: Always nice to know I'm not completely delusional. :naughty:

Hej Humphrey!

Det var så roligt att träffa dig i London!:wub2:

Vi är verkligen inte många svenskar här!:wink2:

Heej! :huglove: Detsamma! :biggrin2: Nej, verkligen inte!

Förresten, hört om detta?

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=107474312581&h=i1RYP&u=VSF-F

http://www.rixfm.com/festival/schedule.php?action=city&cityid=59

Hope he comes back on Twitter this week, I enjoyed his little Q&A last week, it was fun.

Yeah, twitter is cool, but where I REALLY would like to see Luke is back on stage with Mika, instead of that David who can't even seem to get the simplest things right.

Seriously, how difficult could it be for Mika to get a proper keyboard player?? Even Aurelien did a stellar job without any rehearsing or anything, and yet this David sod keeps coming up and messing things up EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE!!!!

I'd like to know why he's still there and who the heck thinks that he's any good, cause in my opinion he's just crap. As simple as that. How many chances does a person need in order to get things right?

Seriously, after the iTunes gig I'm again majorly wound up with this- How can Mika not realise that this guy is bad, and how can he not just look for a better one?? And I'm not even saying that he should get Luke back, as I realise that this is probably a utopia, or hire Aurelien (as much as I would love that).

All I'm saying is: Mika, David is crap. Get a decent keyboardist. He's really pushing it now.

Yeah, twitter is cool, but where I REALLY would like to see Luke is back on stage with Mika, instead of that David who can't even seem to get the simplest things right.

Seriously, how difficult could it be for Mika to get a proper keyboard player?? Even Aurelien did a stellar job without any rehearsing or anything, and yet this David sod keeps coming up and messing things up EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE!!!!

I'd like to know why he's still there and who the heck thinks that he's any good, cause in my opinion he's just crap. As simple as that. How many chances does a person need in order to get things right?

Seriously, after the iTunes gig I'm again majorly wound up with this- How can Mika not realise that this guy is bad, and how can he not just look for a better one?? And I'm not even saying that he should get Luke back, as I realise that this is probably a utopia, or hire Aurelien (as much as I would love that).

All I'm saying is: Mika, David is crap. Get a decent keyboardist. He's really pushing it now.

I totally agree with you!:thumb_yello:

I'm with you there:thumb_yello:

If he plays HE in the wrong key again, I'll be up on stage BEFORE any stage invasion, shoving him off it!:sneaky2:

Ha.

Same here!:naughty:

Can't be that hard to get a good key board player!:thumb_yello:

Same here.

If he plays HE in the wrong key again, I'll be up on stage BEFORE any stage invasion, shoving him off it!:sneaky2:

:lmfao: I can totally see you dressed in your penguin suit beating him up.

Maybe Mika spent his budget on glitter:naughty:

:lmfao:

Go penguin, go!:biggrin2:

I just heard bad keyboard player and David. I'm sure nothing else of vital importance has escaped me :glasses2:

As for Twitter,I'm proudly staying away :biggrin2: Willpower.Unique.Great :lmao:

I take it Davey played his own songs again? Not much can be done now can it? He probably charges very little for his services,so they're keeping him,despite the accuracy in playing

HOKAY LADIES!!! and Gentlefewmen

LUKEY NEWS!!!

He has opened up his facebook page to all so if you are on there you can now add him :thumb_yello:

-> http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Luke-Juby/18162093053?v=wall&viewas=771452639

ALSO!!!!

He has a new project ...he has joined POP band WATERLOO and you can hear them here-> http://www.myspace.com/officialwaterloo

REALLY good!!... very 90's pop if you like that, have a listen! Add them and comment!

xxx

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Wasn't he on last year as well?

Anyway nice to see this thread bumped. Luke's got to be one of the nicest guys ever.

yeah, he seems like a really nice person from what i've heard :blush-anim-cl:

i remember when he came to Montreal & he posted pics of our St Patrick's day parade flots on his myspace... seems like a long time ago :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 year later...

From LUKE today on twitter . . .

:Update:

Luke Juby ‏@lukejuby

Change that!

It's Mr @DJTrevorNelson who's giving new talent the support it deserves!

Listen to @MrJacobBanks sing our song. @BBCR1 @12pm

Luke Juby ‏@lukejuby

Please listen to @BBCR1 live lounge today.

@Fearnecotton will be giving

@MrJacobBanks his debut R1 performance

with one of our songs.

SOUNDCLOUD for Mr. Jacob Banks --