taken over by fires

i feel like cali is gonna dissapear in fire :S theyre popping up everywhere, anf theyre big ones too. one last night went from 100 acres to 1,000 acres in an hour! im not sure how much the rest of cali is being effected by it, but N. Cali is always smokey. it's been lighter lately, but the smoke looks as if its gonna get thicker.

just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, or if anyone in cali would like these fires to just stop too! ok hehe thats all :P

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they get the fires under control and no one loses their homes or anything like that. I see fires on the news all the time and it just makes me fill so sick knowing all the damage that is being done. All my best goes out the firefighters and all those that are involved.

Hopefully they get the fires under control and no one loses their homes or anything like that. I see fires on the news all the time and it just makes me fill so sick knowing all the damage that is being done. All my best goes out the firefighters and all those that are involved.

ya and theyre so stressful to everyone who might or has been affected by them

No kidding. My heart goes out to everyone involved. I hope you stay safe as well!!!

o ya, thankyou. i am safe, atm. but theyres one fire that they hope will be controlled BY sometime in october, and then a huge one in Yosemite thats starting