hotdlp

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, likewise :wub2: I'd say, very likely :naughty:

Currently it's 10h. But I was in Australia (Cairns, Ayers Rock and Sydney) for almost 2 weeks and then Hong Kong for a couple of days. So my time was more Hong Kong-Sydney. (6-8h difference). :blink:

Yey! Now I'm happy :biggrin2:

Oh right, I felt a bit like that when I came back from America, but it was only 5 hour difference so it took me one or 2 days to get over it. I'm sure you'll get used to swedish time soon! :bleh:

I'm fine thanks. So where are you now?

Good question, I barely know myself when I wake up in the mornings :roftl: I'm at home/parents house, in Sweden.

hi everybody :floor:

Hi what's up with all the laughing entrances? :roftl: How are you?

Btw, for you who dont know (me lol), the name's Elina. I'm Swedish. I don't live in Switzerland. I currently have no sense of time or place. I guess you could call me one of the old regulars in this thread. I don't bite and I'm really quite nice. Oh and I was around way before the elephant.

How's that for an introduction? :lmfao:

Btw, for you who dont know (me lol), the name's Elina. I'm Swedish. I don't live in Switzerland. I currently have no sense of time or place. I guess you could call me one of the old regulars in this thread. I don't bite and I'm really quite nice. Oh and I was around way before the elephant.

Nice to meet you Elina :original: You will love it in this thread Like you don't know what we get up to :das:

Good question, I barely know myself when I wake up in the mornings :roftl: I'm at home/parents house, in Sweden.

Hi what's up with all the laughing entrances? :roftl: How are you?

hi im fine and you? sometimes i take dictionary :) aww my name is madara. im latvian. and i live in latvia. i dont bite too :floor: what introduction?