This One's For Us Girls PART 30

hotdlp

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it's really changed since last year :sad: I really miss the old days sometimes. Who else was in the Swedish bunch that came here? Mona, Jasmin, Sofie.....

Do you not miss Sweden then? :naughty: Don't worry I don't think you can bring down the ones in a funny mood :naughty:

Yeah :( And Emma. I haven't talked to them for soooo long. Last year some time..

I did miss it. But a few days back home is enough. I've gotten my dose and now I'm pretty much ready to leave again. :naughty:

LOL ok, good :lmfao:

Sorting stuff out in my room. Or trying to. Lack of storage is a pain. :bleh: And that's about it really. :blink:

How about you? Hope your day's been a bit more interesting than mine?

Yeah, my day's been interesting. I'm sorting out another cross stitch to do. I got one finished yesterday. It looks really nice.

Crossstitch.jpg

Yeah, my day's been interesting. I'm sorting out another cross stitch to do. I got one finished yesterday. It looks really nice.

Crossstitch.jpg

Oh I love cross stitching!! Haven't done it for years now but I've always loved it! Was my favourite thing in school in that class.. ehrm.. what's it called in English..? (the dictionary gave me handicraft but that's more wood and not fabric and stuff, right?) lol. I'm so bad at explaining. :naughty:

Anyway, yeah, it looks really nice! :D Bet it looks great in colour!