Mika's Converse :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love these!!!sooo colorful, and really really well done:punk: haha my name is Laura too!:naughty:nice to meet you Laura.:wink2:

hiii! :bleh:

nice to meet you to! ^^

thankss! i lovee them! now they`re a little bit dirty :naughty:

i had to use them to runnning cause i didn`t find my old converse :tears:

your siggy.. DANIEL VOSOVIC :mf_lustslow: *heart attcak*

i love these!!!sooo colorful, and really really well done:punk: haha my name is Laura too!:naughty:nice to meet you Laura.:wink2:

Wow, I love those too!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I don't have Mika Converse, but I have a bunch of them, cause I loooove them!!!!

DSCN3610.jpg

hiii!

nice to meet you to! ^^

thankss! i lovee them! now they`re a little bit dirty

i had to use them to runnning cause i didn`t find my old converse

your siggy.. DANIEL VOSOVIC *heart attcak*

i know mine have also faded a little bit, but oh well:bleh:

*gasp* you're like the first person i've met who loves him as much as me!! haha everyone always loves Christian....

Wow, I love those too!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I don't have Mika Converse, but I have a bunch of them, cause I loooove them!!!!

DSCN3610.jpg

:shocked:that's a loooot of converse! haha i only own one pair:blush-anim-cl:i love the gray-ish looking ones in the middle:punk:

i know mine have also faded a little bit, but oh well:bleh:

*gasp* you're like the first person i've met who loves him as much as me!! haha everyone always loves Christian....

:shocked:that's a loooot of converse! haha i only own one pair:blush-anim-cl:i love the gray-ish looking ones in the middle:punk:

I know, I'm a little crazy... No, REALLY crazy about Converse!! I have bags, shirts, key rings... well, I love Converse:naughty:

I know, I'm a little crazy... No, REALLY crazy about Converse!! I have bags, shirts, key rings... well, I love Converse:naughty:

wow you really are crazy about them!:roftl: i wish they weren't so expensive or else i would have as many as you! haha, have you seen the clear converse? i would love those!:punk:

wow you really are crazy about them!:roftl: i wish they weren't so expensive or else i would have as many as you! haha, have you seen the clear converse? i would love those!:punk:

The clear Converse? Mmmh no, I don't think so... How are those? *curious*

yea here's a pic:

2094581.jpg

clear_converse.jpg

:shocked:look at these i found!

timothyliles_converse-1.jpg

I WANT THOSE I WANT THOSE!!! But I've never seen them here!!!:blink:

Man, they stole Mika's design!!!:thumbdown:

But they look soo nice:naughty:

I WANT THOSE I WANT THOSE!!! But I've never seen them here!!!:blink:

Man, they stole Mika's design!!!:thumbdown:

But they look soo nice:naughty:

hmmm where do you buy ur converse? I've seen them at Journey's shoe store....but i don't know if they have that store where u live:bleh:I'm sure you could find them on ebay or maybe Journey's online store.

i know how dare they!!

i want them....:naughty:

hmmm where do you buy ur converse? I've seen them at Journey's shoe store....but i don't know if they have that store where u live:bleh:I'm sure you could find them on ebay or maybe Journey's online store.

i know how dare they!!

i want them....:naughty:

Well, I usually find them in catalogues or stores here in Switzerland. I have some from England too.

I'll wait, they will come here soon I guess:punk:

Buying them on Ebay would be more expensive and I bet they already are enough!

I want them too!!:bleh:

Well, I usually find them in catalogues or stores here in Switzerland. I have some from England too.

I'll wait, they will come here soon I guess:punk:

Buying them on Ebay would be more expensive and I bet they already are enough!

I want them too!!:bleh:

that's so cool, international converse! ha, we have an entire outlet Converse store...well about an hour away but they sell just about every Converse item u can think of:naughty:

oh yea Ebay would be pretty expensive:thumbdown:

they're called Timothy Liles converse:naughty:

that's so cool, international converse! ha, we have an entire outlet Converse store...well about an hour away but they sell just about every Converse item u can think of:naughty:

oh yea Ebay would be pretty expensive:thumbdown:

they're called Timothy Liles converse:naughty:

That's why I love the USA, they have Converse stores, Sketchers stores, ... here, you don't find that... snif

wowwww

i love them! :mf_lustslow:

great work!

i`m saving some money to buy black converse and custimezed them! :bleh:

i love painting!

I love them so much:wub2:

I didn't do it myself though, but I want to customize my own pair of shoes in the future...but not real all stars...they cost to much money to just put some paint on them. I think I'm gonna start with some fakers, they cost 10/20 euros...so then I have enough time (and money) to practise :thumb_yello:

I didn't do it myself though, but I want to customize my own pair of shoes in the future...but not real all stars...they cost to much money to just put some paint on them. I think I'm gonna start with some fakers, they cost 10/20 euros...so then I have enough time (and money) to practise :thumb_yello:

yesss! is the best at first!

i practice painting in my wardrove the mika`s cd and dvd cover and then i bought the converse..

that's what i did! yea to me converse are too expensive, so i found some canvas flats for lik 8$:bleh: