Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Yeah...I know why :mf_rosetinted: OMG what do u think of the new fb?! *sry i'm off topic*

Well I was in a rush to do something when I saw it, and I really wanted to send a message and cos I was so confused I changed it back to the old one, and I forgot to check out the new one ever since :naughty:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mom and sister are gone so here I am :naughty:

But now my mom's never gonna trust me :sad: There goes my night life.

So she wouldn't believe you if you said you just woke up early? Or did you admit to pulling an all nighter?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww nono :huglove:

I'm sorry I asked earlier how you get to stay up so late and are not killed.... I think I jinxed you :thumbdown:

Forgive me.... :blink:

It's not your fault I'm an obsessed insomniac :naughty:

im leaving :tears: in 5 minutes my ride will be here :crybabay:

Aww:sad:

Well I was in a rush to do something when I saw it, and I really wanted to send a message and cos I was so confused I changed it back to the old one, and I forgot to check out the new one ever since :naughty:

u can change it back?! I don't like the new one :(:thumbdown:

Understandable :wink2: I hope she's not too upset about it :huglove:

I hope so too :sad:

And to top it all off, I think I have a bladder infection :tears: And naturally we don't have cranberry juice :no:

The universe is against me.

I hope so too :sad:

And to top it all off, I think I have a bladder infection :tears: And naturally we don't have cranberry juice :no:

The universe is against me.

Aw, have you gone to check it out? Or been given anything?

Aw, have you gone to check it out? Or been given anything?

No, I can't really go anywhere. I sort just have to make due with what I have at home. *shrug*

what happened nono, baaabeeeh?:blink:

My mom caught me pulling an all-nighter and is disappointed in me now:thumbdown:

It looks complicated :naughty: Yeah you can change it back errm, I don't remember how now, I think it's at the top corner somewhere.

yeah. k. i'll check it out.

gotta go 4 registration in a bit!

No, I can't really go anywhere. I sort just have to make due with what I have at home. *shrug*

My mom caught me pulling an all-nighter and is disappointed in me now:thumbdown:

:eek: disappointment sucks. ... my mom did too one time, but she just made rules....they get over it :)

It's just you :mf_rosetinted: You're so disgusting Freddie, jeeees

:lmfao:

:floor::floor:

HAHA! I didn't put attention before, so I watched the video again

You were right. It's chickeny :chkn: Gosh...It's just a toy! I don't know if Mika stopped to think in those details...:rolls_eyes:

:eek: disappointment sucks. ... my mom did too one time, but she just made rules....they get over it :)

Those words are seriously like someone shoving a knife in my heart. "I'm disappointed in you."

It's terrible. I really don't understand why she cares so much if I don't sleep.

Those words are seriously like someone shoving a knife in my heart. "I'm disappointed in you."

It's terrible. I really don't understand why she cares so much if I don't sleep.

I know how you feel nono :wub2: And if it makes you feel better, she is looking out for your wellbeing, and will get over soon or a later. Just be nice to her, etc.

Same happened to me but during the day. They don't want me to be many hours at the PC...and I'm already 21!! :boxed:

Actually sleeping is important, and parent always think that is better to sleep at night and live when there's daylight. Nothing to do to change their minds. besides,I guess a parent would be worried because they are afraid you don't do homework, or the things you have to do everyday, because of being online or awake at night. That's what usually happens with parents

I know how you feel nono :wub2: And if it makes you feel better, she is looking out for your wellbeing, and will get over soon or a later. Just be nice to her, etc.

Thanks Alexandra :wub2:

I really wish she wouldn't care though...I have a duty to do:mf_rosetinted:

Same happened to me but during the day. They don't want me to be many hours at the PC...and I'm already 21!! :boxed:

Actually sleeping is important, and parent always think that is better to sleep at night and live when there's daylight. Nothing to do to change their minds. besides,I guess a parent would be worried because they are afraid you don't do homework, or the things you have to do everyday. That's what usually happens with parents

It's not even like I'm losing sleep though, I just sleep during different hours than most people. She needs to realize 1. that it's summer, 2. I'm obsessed, and 3. I could give a crap about my sleep :naughty: