Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

:lmfao:

:floor::floor:

HAHA! I didn't put attention before, so I watched the video again

You were right. It's chickeny :chkn: Gosh...It's just a toy! I don't know if Mika stopped to think in those details...:rolls_eyes:

Of course he did :original:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

:floor::floor:

HAHA! I didn't put attention before, so I watched the video again

You were right. It's chickeny :chkn: Gosh...It's just a toy! I don't know if Mika stopped to think in those details...:rolls_eyes:

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thank god it wasnt just me then :roftl::roftl:

No problem :wub2: I know!!! Why do parents care so much? They would rather us watch tv then computer now, all of a sudden. Well mine do!

I know, mine too! Ugh! I'm just like "Leave me alone!":hair:

No problem :wub2: I know!!! Why do parents care so much? They would rather us watch tv then computer now, all of a sudden. Well mine do!

Really? My parents won't let me have a tv in my room but don't mind me having a computer, bet they regret it now :mf_rosetinted:

It's not even like I'm losing sleep though, I just sleep during different hours than most people. She needs to realize 1. that it's summer, 2. I'm obsessed, and 3. I could give a crap about my sleep :naughty:

Well, Mika is doing things all day, and doesn't sleep at night but...Sometimes I think he's sort of hypomaniac , and that's not a good thing :(

Just do what you think is best but take care of your health, OK? And don't get much tangled up in your obsession :naughty: Hard to do, uh?

gotta go to have lunch

see you :)

I love when he says he wish he had many functions like the doll,"many functions so..." :roftl: then like he couldn't remember where he was going with that talk and stared at the cam :roftl:

and then when he said to watch him put it together..awwww lol he's like such a child all excited :wub2:

They shouldn't have sped it up though...:naughty: would have been interesting to watch him put it together in real time :naughty:

Well, Mika is doing things all day, and doesn't sleep at night but...Sometimes I think he's sort of hypomaniac , and that's not a good thing :(

Just do what you think is best but take care of your health, OK? And don't get much tangled up in your obsession :naughty: Hard to do, uh?

gotta go to have lunch

see you :)

Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind :naughty:

Alright, enjoy :bye:

By the way nono, I moved to my room to make some homework, but I just found out that the person who uses the most important pc here in this house is able to see how many time others spend on internet....So he asked me what I did today, because it couldn't be any studying:boxed: I didn't know he can see that, it really sucks because I haven't been on study for a month now:blink:

Every morning when I wake up I'm planing to do something but it always fails....And I know who to blame, Mika of course:thumbdown:

He's bringing us big troubles I'm afraid, nasty boy:sneaky2:

I know, mine too! Ugh! I'm just like "Leave me alone!":hair:

Exactly, then i get in trouble for "being lippy."

I AM HORMONEL, WHEN ARENT I LIPPY?

Really? My parents won't let me have a tv in my room but don't mind me having a computer, bet they regret it now :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I prefer comps because they're interactive and you can actually see mika on it.:mf_rosetinted:

By the way nono, I moved to my room to make some homework, but I just found out that the person who uses the most important pc here in this house is able to see how many time others spend on internet....So he asked me what I did today, because it couldn't be any studying:boxed: I didn't know he can see that, it really sucks because I haven't been on study for a month now:blink:

Every morning when I wake up I'm planing to do something but it always fails....And I know who to blame, Mika of course:thumbdown:

Oooh that sucks:thumbdown:

Thank God my family isn't computer-smart enough for that :naughty:

Oh I didn't know that.

The only thing I knew of was the history and temporary internet files...which you can go and delete.

Oooh that sucks:thumbdown:

Thank God my family isn't computer-smart enough for that :naughty:

Yes it sucks indeed:thumbdown: I have my books right in front of me, a window opened with Word so when I hear something I am skipping through that wordwindow, just like I've been working so hard.....Have opened an old file, with a lt of text in it, just added some other words so it says made on august 4th (oh no, I mean 35th of July). How innocent am I:angel_not:

:lmfao: I prefer comps because they're interactive and you can actually see mika on it.:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly, at any time you want as well :mf_rosetinted: Anyway anything that's on tv you can watch it on the computer, yey YT :bow: