cover of the new album (art)

pozna

well.. that cover' it's a little different, darker, but still very colourful and it has a LICM vibe.

I imagine something Gothic. demons, dragons, witches, Mika with big boots, black clothes and chains.. lol.. im kidding of course..

seriously, i think his next album is going to be less energetic, more serious.. like rain and maybe ring ring.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that the clowns and stuff is close to what he has in stores for the second album *looks for where he said it*

but I might try to with the second album because this whole clown style_ I can say that now_ is quite close, visually to where I want to go with my second album so I think my songs are going to work

I can't wait to see what Mika and DaWack come up with :wub2:

yeah. this thread should probably be closed.

btw, i think mika would rather have yasmines work reffered to as "DaWack." coz thats what he always says in referral to it.

Why is that exactly?? :blink:

I can't wait to see the new artwork, from how it moved from the LICM album artwork TO the new artwork this summer of shows and blogs, things looks promising. :thumb_yello:

yes, that's what i imagine. maybe more like the Lollipop-cover?!?

0000185664_350.jpg

mmm... so beautiful! :mf_lustslow: i think i will put it on my desktop :naughty: a long time ago i have a dream about second cd :naughty: it was very strange and not colorful at all! and songs was very strange...sad...and CD cover was vey dark... very strange :blink: but of course iwant allsongs very happy and colorfull like LICM :wub2: