cover of the new album (art)

pozna

hey.

i was thinking what is going to be the cover of the new album like. i just cant wait :roftl:!!!

so i was thinking (like i sad :D) and i have an idea. lets help our mika! what do you think?

who wants to share ideas of the cover, just drow it and send it to this tread or me and i will publish here on first page!

i hope i am first writeing this. if is thread incoherent or already written then close it.

again: what do you think:wink2:?

(and i hope is clear and right written, if it's not just tell or ask me)

pozna

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Mika needs help or ideas, he has a great team.. but who knows, maybe someone will give such a great idea that mika will take it, lol.

I just hope everything of his new album is different from the last one..

My big toe predicts something with a circus theme:mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you!

Maybe circus theme and his creations more mature! (Billy Brown with his lover and the Lollipop Girl went to college)!!!:roftl::roftl:

My big toe predicts something with a circus theme:mf_rosetinted:

Pffff....Where did you get that idea from? :roftl:

I imagine darker colours (purple, dark blue, red,...) instead of the lighter colours of the LICM cover. And yeah, clowns and other circus stuff!

Ooohhh I'm getting excited now! I'm really curious to see the new artwork! :punk:

I don't think Mika needs help or ideas, he has a great team.. but who knows, maybe someone will give such a great idea that mika will take it, lol.

I just hope everything of his new album is different from the last one..

I agree, i think also his art work for the next album will be similar in theme to the artwork he shown us during the gigs in July. Just my hunch. :wink2:

I agree, i think also his art work for the next album will be similar in theme to the artwork he shown us during the gigs in July. Just my hunch. :wink2:

And similar to the new website/blog, too! :wink2:

Pffff....Where did you get that idea from? :roftl:

I imagine darker colours (purple, dark blue, red,...) instead of the lighter colours of the LICM cover. And yeah, clowns and other circus stuff!

Ooohhh I'm getting excited now! I'm really curious to see the new artwork! :punk:

yes, that's what i imagine. maybe more like the Lollipop-cover?!?

0000185664_350.jpg