ive got a question

mika-fan1001

hi, well i was wondering if any of you that have gone to any mika gigs in Europe (and all over) in the summer know the usual price range for cost.

i dont wanna get my hopes up, but theres a chance i might get to travel around nxt summer. and if i do, i wanna go to as many mika gigs as i can (if hes having them at the time). and i wanna save money myself, so if it does happen, i can impress my parentals :bleh: lol

so as i said, i was wondering an estimate of price that mikas gig tickets cost.

thanks!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, well i was wondering if any of you that have gone to any mika gigs in Europe (and all over) in the summer know the usual price range for cost.

i dont wanna get my hopes up, but theres a chance i might get to travel around nxt summer. and if i do, i wanna go to as many mika gigs as i can (if hes having them at the time). and i wanna save money myself, so if it does happen, i can impress my parentals :bleh: lol

so as i said, i was wondering an estimate of price that mikas gig tickets cost.

thanks!

Between 35 and 40 Euro's exclusive costs(for sending them to you,and insurance) ,That's what I paid in Belgium and Holland

o ok! so now i got to figure out how much a euro is worth to american money lol

thank u!

Yes, I was thinking the same but I don't know how much it is in Dollars.

It will be a little more in dollars and for the cost,it wil be (sending costs I don't know ofcourse but minus that)the cost will be under 10 euros

Yes, I was thinking the same but I don't know how much it is in Dollars.

It will be a little more in dollars and for the cost,it wil be (sending costs I don't know ofcourse but minus that)the cost will be under 10 euros

ok! thanks

i still dont wanna get my hopes up, because its not official until the end of this year, we will decide. but this way if it does i will be prepared. lol

ok! thanks

i still dont wanna get my hopes up, because its not official until the end of this year, we will decide. but this way if it does i will be prepared. lol

For all the shows I've been to I've paid usually 20-30 dollars

plus shipping.

keep in mind when you're saving if you wanna buy any merch of things like that.

ok! thanks

ok, I'll hope for you

oh I just remembered the extra cost was 4 EUR something

Well, I live in Florida and I just went to Belgium just to see Mika at the Werchter festival and it cost 75 Euro for one ticket, and that was the first concert I ever went to of Mika's hopefully I'll get to do it again or if he's playing in the U.S. for like 2 weeks or something I will see him like 3 to 5 times out of the whole 2 weeks I don't care where he's playing I am gonna see him cuz he obviously doesn't play here very often cuz he's not to famous and if he does play here it wouldn't be somewhere big cuz not alot of people know him here and/or are fans he would play somewhere not to small but like the house of blues if any of you know that place!

Well, I live in Florida and I just went to Belgium just to see Mika at the Werchter festival and it cost 75 Euro for one ticket, and that was the first concert I ever went to of Mika's hopefully I'll get to do it again or if he's playing in the U.S. for like 2 weeks or something I will see him like 3 to 5 times out of the whole 2 weeks I don't care where he's playing I am gonna see him cuz he obviously doesn't play here very often cuz he's not to famous and if he does play here it wouldn't be somewhere big cuz not alot of people know him here and/or are fans he would play somewhere not to small but like the house of blues if any of you know that place!

Yes you payed 75 eur but that's because it was at a festival but when you go to a concert it will be a lot less.

Please help do I have to say a lot less or many/much less?

For all the shows I've been to I've paid usually 20-30 dollars

plus shipping.

keep in mind when you're saving if you wanna buy any merch of things like that.

o ya, thanks

ok, I'll hope for you

oh I just remembered the extra cost was 4 EUR something

kk! thanks

1 Euro (EUR) = 1.55335 US Dollar (USD)

1 US Dollar (USD) = 0.64377 Euro (EUR)

confusing! lol

Don't forget you have to factor in travel and accomodation costs too.:wink2:

that i'll leve to my parents :wink2:

o ya! i want to go to so many mika concerts when hes in the US!

Yes you payed 75 eur but that's because it was at a festival but when you go to a concert it will be a lot less.

Please help do I have to say a lot less or many less?

LOL, sorry I think the way you said/typed/wrote that was a little fuking hilarious! excuse my french (cuss words) and I'm prob stupid I didn't really think about that ya know that it would be more expensive to see Mika at a festival than at a concert but I think I knew it deep down! :lol3:

LOL, sorry I think the way you said/typed/wrote that was a little fuking hilarious! excuse my french (cuss words) and I'm prob stupid I didn't really think about that ya know that it would be more expensive to see Mika at a festival than at a concert but I think I knew it deep down! :lol3:

Now I'm a bit confused,:insane:are you joking with me or did you really not think of it like that

Now I'm a bit confused,:insane:are you joking with me or did you really not think of it like that

OH MY GOD, why do I keep laughing at everything you say/type/write?? it's so funny to me I don't know why but it just is :lol3::thumb_yello: LOL! and I really didn't think of it like that! :insane::roftl:

Going to Mika gigs in Europe will be more expensive than going to them in the US, since he's more popular there.

The US prices for his last tour varied from $20-plus-service-fees to $35-plus-service-fees. The service fees nowadays are around $10. So $30-$45 all included.

The European ticket prices someone quoted would be between $54 and $62, plus service fees, so again add another $10.

--Jack

well each concert ticket is about 40 euros ( 60 dollars, but it depends on how the dollar is doing because so far it is getting worse and worse so it may be more like 70 dollars) then the train tickets (depending on when you get them) can range from 20-70 euros each way (30-110 dollars) its best to get them really far in advanced or else you will end up like me and have to pay 70 euros each way and end up spending close to 300 euros on the train tickets alone! and if you travel all over europe its really cheap to take flights with small airlines unlike in the us... you can get flights from 40 euros (60 dollars) roundtrip with small air lines like ryanair and zoom airlines... they also have lots of youth hostels that arent all bad, they have some really nice ones... if you have any questions you can ask me i go to europe 3-4 times a year because i have siblings here and i can help you find flights from america to here...

Going to Mika gigs in Europe will be more expensive than going to them in the US, since he's more popular there.

The US prices for his last tour varied from $20-plus-service-fees to $35-plus-service-fees. The service fees nowadays are around $10. So $30-$45 all included.

The European ticket prices someone quoted would be between $54 and $62, plus service fees, so again add another $10.

--Jack

thanks!

well each concert ticket is about 40 euros ( 60 dollars' date=' but it depends on how the dollar is doing because so far it is getting worse and worse so it may be more like 70 dollars) then the train tickets (depending on when you get them) can range from 20-70 euros each way (30-110 dollars) its best to get them really far in advanced or else you will end up like me and have to pay 70 euros each way and end up spending close to 300 euros on the train tickets alone! and if you travel all over europe its really cheap to take flights with small airlines unlike in the us... you can get flights from 40 euros (60 dollars) roundtrip with small air lines like ryanair and zoom airlines... they also have lots of youth hostels that arent all bad, they have some really nice ones... if you have any questions you can ask me i go to europe 3-4 times a year because i have siblings here and i can help you find flights from america to here...[/quote']

wow! ok will do! thanks

now, all i have to do is get my parents to say ok. lol

OH MY GOD, why do I keep laughing at everything you say/type/write?? it's so funny to me I don't know why but it just is :lol3::thumb_yello: LOL! and I really didn't think of it like that! :insane::roftl:

are you on drugs or some thing like that:shocked::roftl:

"waiter, I want exactely the same as she's having":drinks_wine: