Mika's hair FAN CLUB!!!

alice<3mika

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially because he doesn't like it :teehee:

But if he would be sleeping and didn't know.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

If you're near enough to MIKA to touch his hair while he's sleeping, then I bet he has nothing against you running your fingers through his curls while hes awake. The question is, how to get that close? :teehee:

Please, please! I will take the original

You naughty...! I didn't notice your pale blue remark before I was about to close the tab :lmfao:

You made a good point - the clone would be as good to look at as Meeks, but copies are never the same as the originals.

If you're near enough to MIKA to touch his hair while he's sleeping, then I bet he has nothing against you running your fingers through his curls while hes awake. The question is, how to get that close? :teehee:

You naughty...! I didn't notice your pale blue remark before I was about to close the tab :lmfao:

You made a good point - the clone would be as good to look at as Meeks, but copies are never the same as the originals.

well that's the one million dollar question sweetie...:naughty:

4h84eb.jpg

It's all true!

The only possibility is to learn some criminal talents and sneak into his room at night - just to touch his hair! and cut a bit of it with scissors to bring it at home