Mika's hair FAN CLUB!!!

alice<3mika

Looks like his hair was wet here, I think that's why there are no curls... But he looks so sweet on that picture, even without curly hair :mf_lustslow:

Of couse.Always looks sweet and cute,with or without curls:wub2::mf_lustslow:

copiadimika867sf2.jpg

1260087880.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see that common sense is taking over the top about his short hair :biggrin2:

i've been posting it in like 5 different threads already - so glad i finally found the appropriate one! :naughty:

watched the brazilian interview and he just looks so good with it...:wub2:

(the old haircut is starting to look weird to me :teehee:)

i've been posting it in like 5 different threads already - so glad i finally found the appropriate one! :naughty:

watched the brazilian interview and he just looks so good with it...:wub2:

(the old haircut is starting to look weird to me :teehee:)

Exactly! Ive felt this way since day one :naughty: Lets face it. The man is a chameleon, he can transform into whatever he wants and make it work! and still look so grown & sexy :naughty:

Exactly! Ive felt this way since day one :naughty: Lets face it. The man is a chameleon' date=' he can transform into whatever he wants and make it work! and still look so grown & sexy :naughty:[/quote']

yes, he can transform. this haircut makes him look especially 'grown & sexy'...:teehee:

Exactly! Ive felt this way since day one :naughty: Lets face it. The man is a chameleon' date=' he can transform into whatever he wants and make it work! and still look so grown & sexy :naughty:[/quote']

Agree with that :thumb_yello:

But we weren't a lot on day one :teehee:

Now it seems that people open their eyes finally :naughty:

Edited by francoise

Glad to see that common sense is taking over the top about his short hair :biggrin2:

I don't remember my position on day 1 but as much as I like the curls I adore the new haircut.

So elegant

mb17.jpg

and manly. Please, allow me to modestly :swoon:

1708410-7893-atm14.jpg

I wonder, whether it gives us a hint on where he's heading with his third...?

It's not the haircut which makes the man. It's the man who makes the haircut :mf_rosetinted:

Mika has style. That's all!! :fangurl: