Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Maybe he's just trying to get some inspiration, watching some other stuff?:mf_lustslow:... OR, (god forbid!! :shocked: How dare he?!) he may just be watching videos for the fun of it, for his own pleasure :roftl:.

Or he's being a tease like usual :hair:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or he's being a tease like usual :hair:

Yeah he loves that- probably watching the same thing on repeat, just to get some new view counts on his page and throw people off the scent...:sneaky2: clever little thing he is :naughty:

Mouahahahahahha I just realised that I'm more of a spaz than Da Mastah! LMAO!! After over a year of "very active" participation on this forum, I have just discovered the "quick reply" option.

DOH!

Someone slap me please!!

Where's Dilek when you need her? I'm begging!!

Mouahahahahahha I just realised that I'm more of a spaz than Da Mastah! LMAO!! After over a year of "very active" participation on this forum, I have just discovered the "quick reply" option.

DOH!

Someone slap me please!!

Are you serious?

:roftl:

I use it all the time

DOH!

Someone slap me please!!

Yes but what is really the difference?

Execpt that you not are able to use smileys?

Are you serious?

:roftl:

I use it all the time

Yes, I am serious :blink::sneaky2:. No need to mock me. I was obviously distracted with things of greater importance :naughty:.

Yes but what is really the difference?

Execpt that you not are able to use smileys?

Don't ask me, I just discovered it's there, so I guess I won't be that reliable a source :roftl:.

Ok, seriously all the difference that I can see is that you can't use smilies, it's faster, and you can't multiquote.

Oooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OooooooooOoooooOooOOOoooooooMmmmMmmmMmmmMMMMmmmmmmm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I think that should do it for now. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:Can you get smilies on it as well? Damit I clearly need to do some research on this thing now :roftl:

:lmfao:No, I'm just too addicted to the MFC, so I already know some smileys without seeing them :roftl:

Where the hell is Mika? C'moooon, in... *checks her watch 'cause she's on vacations and days go by quickly*3 days you haven't posted...

I know you're in there... Yes, you, watching this post... You know how to tease us... Pfft, youtube!:naughty:

Sorry, my lack of sleep is affecting me :insane: