Mika And A Pink Umbrella!!!

Piggle Humsy

Lol :naughty:

Huh... How original :mf_rosetinted: But I believe she´ll come back (if admins didn´t block her IP of course...). These people think that it´s really really funny.

Was it too bad stuff? :(

you can tell by the nickname she had :|

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can tell by the nickname she had :|

"I hate Mika"? It isn´t too bad. World is full of people who hate him. Well, when someone with this opinion visits his fanclub, it´s really stupid. But it´s still his opinion and I can´t say it´s bad when someone says "I hate him". I means really bad things like be nasty and caddish.

In fact I noticed that sentence "she was very mean" just now...:D:blush-anim-cl:

Lol

Huh... How original But I believe she´ll come back (if admins didn´t block her IP of course...). These people think that it´s really really funny.

Was it too bad stuff?

well she said:he is gay,none of that girl-his ex weren't his gils,that MFC is stupid-waising time...ect:thumbdown::sneaky2:

"I hate Mika"? It isn´t too bad. World is full of people who hate him. Well, when someone with this opinion visits his fanclub, it´s really stupid. But it´s still his opinion and I can´t say it´s bad when someone says "I hate him". I means really bad things like be nasty and caddish.

In fact I noticed that sentence "she was very mean" just now...:D:blush-anim-cl:

ammmmmmmmm:mf_rosetinted: she was ... without of sence:mf_rosetinted: she was mean:sneaky2: