'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so.....if you rememebr the story about that kid form my class. The one that is very shy, but i like dhim and everyone (including me) thinks he liked me? but it never worked out, cuz he was so shy?

Well i saw him again last night at football.

Now you should know some people. I was with a friend, Lauren. She has a boyfriend named Mike, and he hangs around with this kid john,

So i said to Lauren "Do you wanna coem to football with me?" And she did. But she always calls her no good, trouble starting, rude boyfriend mike.

So she calls him and tells him to meet us there. I was so mad at her, i wanted to hang out with her! And he brought his friend John. The two of them have always started trouble in school, been rude to girls, done nasty things and so on, so teh whole town recognizes them as bad people.

So yesterday at football, i walk up with lauren and mike and john are there. So i looked at her like WHY DID YOU CALL HIM!?! And she was just like awww....come on! who cares!

so AS SOON as we walk over there, john starts looking at me ALL OVER. so i got so grossed out and i just said I HATE YOU. but he didnt care. So i got really mad at lara.

So then that kid from school walks by and goes Hey guys! and i was like HEY!

Then he left, and walked over to his mom and all the other football moms.

And my mom was there. And all the moms started going Why is sammy hanging out with those two boys! I didnt think she was like that! i guess i was wrong about her.

And that kid was like Yeah! I was gunna walk over there and maybe talk to her for a bit but i dont like getting involved with those two kids.

And my mom was like Oh, well shes here with a friend who invited those boys and she doesnt want to be rude and leave her friend.

SO THAT KID GOES... ILL WALK OVER THERE AND GET HER IF YOU WANT MAM.

And my mom was like NO! ILL DO IT!

So instead of having this amazing kid who i would do anything to talk to come over and get me, its MY MOM.

So she goes...sammy come here.

So i went over, and she said All the moms are talking about Why is sammy over there? and you even dissapointed Ray. (The kids name is ray)

And he was gunna come hang out wiht you too!

So i was so mad at lara i couldnt stand it, i just sat over there and was miserable with my mom and her friends. Ray left. I was so sad. I missed my chance to finally talk to him a little alone (AS I HAD WAITED FOR FOR TWO YEARS) because my retarded stpid idiotic selfish friend had to invite her no good boyfriend and friend.

So now the majority of the moms in town think i hang around with bad people, and i even let down taht kid ray.

Im so sad, and mad at lauren!

AHHH!!!

so.....if you rememebr the story about that kid form my class. The one that is very shy, but i like dhim and everyone (including me) thinks he liked me? but it never worked out, cuz he was so shy?

Now you should know some people. I was with a friend, Lauren. She has a boyfriend named Mike, and he hangs around with this kid john,

So i said to Lauren "Do you wanna coem to football with me?" And she did. But she always calls her no good, trouble starting, rude boyfriend mike.

So she calls him and tells him to meet us there. I was so mad at her, i wanted to hang out with her! And he brought his friend John. The two of them have always started trouble in school, been rude to girls, done nasty things and so on, so teh whole town recognizes them as bad people.

So yesterday at football, i walk up with lauren and mike and john are there. So i looked at her like WHY DID YOU CALL HIM!?! And she was just like awww....come on! who cares!

so AS SOON as we walk over there, john starts looking at me ALL OVER. so i got so grossed out and i just said I HATE YOU. but he didnt care. So i got really mad at lara.

And my mom was there. And all the moms started going Why is sammy hanging out with those two boys! I didnt think she was like that! i guess i was wrong about her.

And that kid was like Yeah! I was gunna walk over there and maybe talk to her for a bit but i dont like getting involved with those two kids.

And my mom was like Oh, well shes here with a friend who invited those boys and she doesnt want to be rude and leave her friend.

So instead of having this amazing kid who i would do anything to talk to come over and get me, its MY MOM.

So i went over, and she said All the moms are talking about Why is sammy over there? and you even dissapointed Ray. (The kids name is ray)

So i was so mad at lara i couldnt stand it, i just sat over there and was miserable with my mom and her friends. Ray left. I was so sad. I missed my chance to finally talk to him a little alone (AS I HAD WAITED FOR FOR TWO YEARS) because my retarded stpid idiotic selfish friend had to invite her no good boyfriend and friend.

So now the majority of the moms in town think i hang around with bad people, and i even let down taht kid ray.

AHHH!!!

Aaaaaaaaw, poor you!

I hope it all gets sorted out soon.

Byebye sammy!

Have a great day.

:huglove:

thanks alot!

OMG GUYS LOOK!

I GOT A SHOUTOUT ON YOUTUBE!

theres this guy who saw my channel and told me that i was the reason he took up playing piano.

so heres the video! he mentions me in the middle! YAY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa-4kCvRcc&feature=email

We tried to... We kissed once and we had the awkwardest one week without talking... I don't want us to get like that again, we can't stand being apart for so long:boxed:

U AND SAM KISSED ? U NEVER TOLD ME THAT !!

OMG ! IM :shocked:

hey sammy ! im great and u ?

i read ur story, darling, im very sad 4 u . i think u should try to speak wid the boy and explain him what happen . . .

i know.....i just cant talk to him! i cant! i get so nervous! and i feel like im trying to hard. and i dont wanna be one of those girls who tries to hard to talk to an dbe with a boy like who is always around him.

idk, i just think if two people like eachother, a boy should come to a girl, not the other way around. and he ahsnt done that because he is so shy. but i just think that hes afraid i dont like him, which isnt true! and thats why he doesnt talk to me. does that make any sense?

i understand u . but im not saying u should be always around him . im just saying that now u have a reason to talk to him . . . so why not ?

yeah . . . a boy should talk to a girl, but when he is to shy and he cant . . . should a girl let him go ?

i understand u . but im not saying u should be always around him . im just saying that now u have a reason to talk to him . . . so why not ?

yeah . . . a boy should talk to a girl, but when he is to shy and he cant . . . should a girl let him go ?

i know.........i just want to but i cant.

idk. im sad.

but maybe a picture of the sHB would cheer me up? NO?

think you can help me out there mafa girl???

i know.........i just want to but i cant.

idk. im sad.

but maybe a picture of the sHB would cheer me up? NO?

think you can help me out there mafa girl???

oh sammy ! u know i would luv to help u . but im in my psp, so i cant post images . sorry !

AHHH!!!

OMG sammy its so bad :thumbdown:

i can totally understand you :huglove:

i g2g now, but i will come here later, will you be here ? please say yes :thumb_yello:

ok g2g for 2o minutes.... BYE