'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how was schoool???????

sam????????

everything else?????????

School was gooood! Breaks = fabulous Classes= boring + uncomfortable chairs.:thumbdown:

Yess, sam was there!:wub2:

Had lunch at my house, checked a bit on the MFC, then went to school again, came back home and sam was sitting on my stairs.:wub2: He goes out earlier!

School was gooood! Breaks = fabulous Classes= boring + uncomfortable chairs.:thumbdown:

Yess, sam was there!:wub2:

Had lunch at my house, checked a bit on the MFC, then went to school again, came back home and sam was sitting on my stairs.:wub2: He goes out earlier!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sorry, lol

know whats annoying? when your looking for soup to have for lunch, and u have to stay away from the creamy ones bcuz ur sick, and ur fav is Cream of Chicken...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sorry, lol

know whats annoying? when your looking for soup to have for lunch, and u have to stay away from the creamy ones bcuz ur sick, and ur fav is Cream of Chicken...

Haha it's okay:roftl:

Aw... I'm sorry love, hope you get better soon so you can have chicken :das::wub2:

HI PEOPLE !!

School presentation was today . I'm happy, I think . lol . It's all going well, it seemed at least . Tomorrow... first day, new lective year ! :wink2:

How are you people ? Carlota, how was your first day at school ?

Hey mafa! I'm glad for you!

I'm good, exhausted, but good.

It was nice! The chairs are awful and the classes are boring, but breaks with sam never have felt better!:wub2:

how i guesses :doh:

i bet you were like.

sam:"so how did you feel without me ? :wub2:"

you: "bla bla, can we got on to the EXCITING part or youre gonna chit chat with me all day ? :sneaky2:"

Haha yeah, he was quite cheesy today- but that's a good sign:naughty:

Hey mafa! I'm glad for you!

I'm good, exhausted, but good.

It was nice! The chairs are awful and the classes are boring, but breaks with sam never have felt better!:wub2:

Haha yeah, he was quite cheesy today- but that's a good sign:naughty:

Cool . I'm now ending packing my stuff from last year . :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know that box, in the middle of my room when you arrived my home ? Yeah... I just touch it again . More... my mother was whole summer saying me "CLEAN YOUR DESK !!!" I was cleaning it... Then i went to WC then I went here and now I don't know if I ended cleaning or not . :blink: Welll... you know me ! :naughty:

( Não me tou a lembrar como se diz turma ... mas o Kiko tá na minha )

Well . . . finally I'm going to buy a new phone . Probably in the weekend I'll have a new phone . . . Nokia Express Music maybe . lol

Cool . I'm now ending packing my stuff from last year . :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know that box, in the middle of my room when you arrived my home ? Yeah... I just touch it again . More... my mother was whole summer saying me "CLEAN YOUR DESK !!!" I was cleaning it... Then i went to WC then I went here and now I don't know if I ended cleaning or not . :blink: Welll... you know me ! :naughty:

( Não me tou a lembrar como se diz turma ... mas o Kiko tá na minha )

Well . . . finally I'm going to buy a new phone . Probably in the weekend I'll have a new phone . . . Nokia Express Music maybe . lol

Haha :roftl::roftl:

Ai tá? uhuhuu

Nice! You defenitly need one!