You Know You Are A Mika Fan When

when you did the following things once you got TBWKTM in your hands:

1) stare at it shocked, trying to soak up all of its beauty

2) scream

3)run around

4)sit in a corner alone and look at the little book noticing little details like : the dates on the train tickets, the date on the newspaper, the letter, etc.

In youtube it says Videos Recommended For You and there are only Mika videos.

1) stare at it shocked' date=' trying to soak up all of its beauty

2) scream

3)run around

4)sit in a corner alone and look at the little book noticing little details like : the dates on the train tickets, the date on the newspaper, the letter, etc.

In youtube it says Videos Recommended For You and there are only Mika videos.[/color']

Yup. That's me :naughty:

1) stare at it shocked' date=' trying to soak up all of its beauty

2) scream

3)run around

In youtube it says Videos Recommended For You and there are only Mika videos.[/color']

EXACTLY! :lmfao:

Except I can't see shock without saying shock shock. :lmfao:

I had a test on CPR today and the bonus was "What do you to if you're in shock" or smth, and I immediately almost wrote "shock shock me?"

I put therapy instead :lmao:

I had a test on CPR today and the bonus was "What do you to if you're in shock" or smth, and I immediately almost wrote "shock shock me?"

Jajajaj that's brilliant! schock schock me jajajajaaja...

Oh! I got another one!

YKYAMFW your teacher tells you : stop talking about Mika and you answer is : NEVER!

i plead guilty to all of these :S

:D

You know you are a mika fan when:

- You almost have a heart attack because your teacher walking into the classroom sounded exactly like the stamping in biotg xD

- You do that thing on facebook that tells you what word you have written the most and it says 'mika'

- You have the date u becames obsessed with mika circled in ur diary with a million love hearts and u celebrate it like a secong birthday.

- You read the you know you are a mika fan and blush or giggle at EACH statement bacause OMG ITS SO TRUE!!!

In youtube it says Videos Recommended For You and there are only Mika videos.

OMG yes! :naughty:

You know you're a mika fan when you notice a friend of yours' album on facebook is called "We are not what you think we are' date=' we are golden."

And you post happiness on their wall 5billion times. :lmfao:[/quote']

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

:roftl: good one!

you know you're a mika fan when you move all the mika cd's to the front of the shelf so that everybody can see them.:aah:

I moved TBWKTMs and LICMs from bottom shelf to eye level, then I looked through whole shop for 'Mika' label. 3 days later I went there and they were just as I left them except there was NO LICM's and there was couple less of TBWKTMs! I win! :kachinga::naughty:

I moved TBWKTMs and LICMs from bottom shelf to eye level, then I looked through whole shop for 'Mika' label. 3 days later I went there and they were just as I left them except there was NO LICM's and there was couple less of TBWKTMs! I win! :kachinga::naughty:

Yay:kachinga::naughty:

I did it once too but I'm hardly in record stores because we don't have one in our town:sad:

You Know You're A Mika Fan When you have the following conversation with your mom:

Mum: Did you know they realease New Moon next week?

Me: yeah...(in a very"not interested" tone)

Mum: what happened I thougt you liked it?

Me: Yeah... but not any more...

Mum: Why can't that happen with Mika?

Me: Because that's TRUE LOVE!

:lmfao:

You know you're a Mika fan when you go all excited at the name Yasmine (or even YasminA)

Yes! A girl named Yasmine sits in front of me in one of my classes, and I tell her that I like her name all the time :naughty:.

You Know You're a Mika Fan When your top 25 most played looks like this:

1-12: LICM (Ranging from 173 to 451 plays:naughty:)

13: 28. New Music (150 plays)

Then some random music that I've had on there for a long time... But TBWKTM is catching up fast! Touches You already has 100 plays and Blue Eyes 107!

You know you're a mika fan when the first thing you say to the new british girl in the class is "DONT YOU LOVE MIKA!?!?!?? :wub2: "

Or whenever you see a british person, you and your sister walk past them talking really loudly about Mika to see if they're a fan :teehee:.