awesome man! a DW t- shirt?? *goes to look for one to buy self for chirstmas...*

ykyamfw...

'let it sonws' comes on the radio at work, you happily sing away (in the fridge REALLY loudly) and wonder why customers don't like to take things from the fridge...

:blink::roftl: x

!!!

You like Doctor who?! Yay! Anyway, I have a doctor who shirt and cap (Sadly the cap is MIA) from my grandma last X-mass. There awesome.

:lmfao:

my friends know not to insult anyone i like :naughty: it sounds like i'm really mean to them :blink: I'M NOT!!! :aah: just don't insult Mika, Daniel Radcliffe, John Barrowman and most.... other.... people.... :mf_rosetinted: especially Mika...........

John Barrowman is :wub2:. I love him in DW and Torchwood. And on "Any Dream will Do" when I saw him on that a few months ago (BBC America recently played it. I'm still happy Lee won.) Though not as much to me as my Mom (Just because as hansome as he is, I just don't feel it. I don't "feel" anything if they are above 26, because me being in high school it would be wierd to like a guy above that age. To me anyway. So I've always had a cut off, if that makes sese. (Though... lets just say a year ago the limit was not 26. :wub2:)

YKYAMFW you play Grace Kelly during open studio and your friend who isn't a Mika fan says instantly, "Mika?" And you say, "Yup! Though I promise only this time today!"

though I think he likes him because he says he liked the song where he "Sounds like Michael Jackson" (Relax).

He also knew it was Mika sinning let it snow when I played it last week during open studio, I made sure not to say it was Mika to anyone. Though he knows I love Mika, so the "My favorite artist sings it!" was a dead giveaway.

YKYAMFW the only CD's you've bought with your money have been his.

All the rest of mine are from other people. One was bought with a gift card but I'd rather not mention it. :naughty: (It was Hiliry Duff. I don't like her now, now I know what good unique pop is.) I guess you could argue that most of my money is gift money... but you get the idea.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

You know you're a Mika fan when you obsessively looks through all 137 pictures from the Hannover gig tonight, although you still in your heart knows that the best ones already have been posted in the Mikagasmics!:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:

You know you're a Mika fan when you obsessively looks through all 137 pictures from the Hannover gig tonight, although you still in your heart knows that the best ones already have been posted in the Mikagasmics!:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:

I've just done that :teehee:

hahahaha i know, my friends are totally leaving Mika to me (and they say mean things, but its all cool, i just defend him)

lol i get that at work...

last one that was funny coz i stumped him...

friend- you do know he's gay right?

me- yeah (not)

friend- and he has two kids yeah?

me- of course he does (not)

friend- and he's married, the dirty man

me- yeah :blink: i was at the wedding didn't i show you the pictures??

friend :shocked:

me- :lmfao: gotcha!!!

x

lol i get that at work...

last one that was funny coz i stumped him...

friend- you do know he's gay right?

me- yeah (not)

friend- and he has two kids yeah?

me- of course he does (not)

friend- and he's married, the dirty man

me- yeah :blink: i was at the wedding didn't i show you the pictures??

friend :shocked:

me- :lmfao: gotcha!!!

x

hah! I love that, my conversation went sort of like this,

Friend: Has Mika came out yet?

Me: Yepp, he's Quadsexual, Boys, Girls, Animals and Objects

Friend: You are so Weird

Me: Nope, You're Just Normal

Friend: Mika is Gay, get it straight

Me: Do I really Care(screams a couple of more things at her)

Friend: (walks away ashamed, has just been defeated once again)

hah! I love that, my conversation went sort of like this,

Friend: Has Mika came out yet?

Me: Yepp, he's Quadsexual, Boys, Girls, Animals and Objects

Friend: You are so Weird

Me: Nope, You're Just Normal

Friend: Mika is Gay, get it straight

Me: Do I really Care(screams a couple of more things at her)

Friend: (walks away ashamed, has just been defeated once again)

OMG! some guys at my school said he was polysexual!!!

so i've been thinking of some these past few weeks:

YKYAMFW

♦ instead of inie minie minie moe catch a tiger by it's toe..

You sing we-are-not-what-you-think-we-are-we-are-golden-we-are-golden on an exam you don't know the answer to.. and you have it right!

♦you dance around.. like a clown... on purpose!!!!

♦you wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches Mika!

OMG! some guys at my school said he was polysexual!!!

so i've been thinking of some these past few weeks:

YKYAMFW

♦ instead of inie minie minie moe catch a tiger by it's toe..

You sing we-are-not-what-you-think-we-are-we-are-golden-we-are-golden on an exam you don't know the answer to.. and you have it right!

♦you dance around.. like a clown... on purpose!!!!

♦you wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches Mika!

I love the innie-minnie miney moe, or however you spell it!! I will definitely do this on my next test!

oh and btw, love the signature. haha

What sond gig you have? I had

"suckin' too hard on your lollipop, ooh love's goona get you down."

I wrote " Oh Dr John What Am I Doing Wrong? Cuz I Keep On trying...." My best friend like it... that's why i love him!! jajajaja

I was listening to lollipop his morning and danced like crazy....

YKYAMFW

You tell your stuffed animlas: ok you guys we're gong to have a Mika marathon tday... and listen to LICM and TBWTM back to back...:roftl:

yes, he is ;) I wrote about him in my English class for an essay, and made an A+ ahh! so wonderful

I wrote an article about him in a magazine I had to do for english class... I got a 100 on that!

Sorry I meant what song did you have* I'm a bit tired. :roftl:

It's ok... I'm tired too.. it's 1:00 am here... which means good night grils!! sleep tigh.. dream of Mika!:huglove:

ykyamfw...

you have a heart flutter when you hear one of his songs that you aren't playing (eg at a market, car goes past...)

and when you see that he is 70 in the charts, shout out to other customers... 'what is wrong with you... he's a pure genious, and he's number70 :shock:' then get all security guys starting to walk to the area you're standing to "look" for something...

yeah it happened today, and i ran...... fast!!!

x