How exactly does it work? What replaces the final Moe and how many times do you say it?

YKYAMFW the plane you're in is having an emergency crash landing and you say to yourself:'omg, i cant die, i havent even met Mika!'

But im fine, so ill get to meet him anyway!!

YKYAMFW your excited when creating your business law mock tirial evidence because it's a death treat done in "ransom note style" and you get to use letters from various MIKA CD and that.

This is what it looks like, see if you can spot them. :teehee:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/Buzzbuzz_g27/Miscellaneous/Buiness-law-evidence-.jpg

Edited by Buzzbuzz

ykyamfw....

you're sitting in french class and instead of listening to the teacher you're trying to say Mika lyrics in french; "Nous sommes- darn it! how do you say 'golden'?"

Had that problem too:teehee:

YKYAMFW your excited when creating your business law mock tirial evidence because it's a death treat done in "ransom note style" and you get to use letters from various MIKA CD and that.

This is what it looks like, see if you can spot them. :teehee:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/Buzzbuzz_g27/Miscellaneous/Buiness-law-evidence-.jpg

Love that:biggrin2:

it's d'or, hehe. nous sommes d'or

I thought so. Thanks for clearing up:thumb_yello:

OMG! You know you're a huge MIKA fan when....you've done 95% of the things on the list. Good Lord!! I ALWAYS rearrange the CDs at the music store so that MIKA's is in the front. I'm even guilty of arranging the intitial-letter necklaces at Wal-Mart so that the name MIKA was displayed in the front. I figure the more people see the MIKA CDs or the name MIKA, the more fans he will have and maybe someday I won't have to travel 10 hours to see him at a gig.

OMG! You know you're a huge MIKA fan when....you've done 95% of the things on the list. Good Lord!! I ALWAYS rearrange the CDs at the music store so that MIKA's is in the front. I'm even guilty of arranging the intitial-letter necklaces at Wal-Mart so that the name MIKA was displayed in the front. I figure the more people see the MIKA CDs or the name MIKA, the more fans he will have and maybe someday I won't have to travel 10 hours to see him at a gig.

our local music store doesn't carry mika's CD, but when I went and got TBWKTM out of town, I set it in the top 10 :thumb_yello::naughty::roftl:

it's d'or, hehe. nous sommes d'or

thanks for that! yesterday I wrote it on my notebook and tried to imitate mika artwork (i'll try to post a pic later) and today I wrote it on the sole of my paper sabot, and when my french teacher saw it she said "'We are golden' thats a cool saying" :biggrin2:

thanks for that! yesterday I wrote it on my notebook and tried to imitate mika artwork (i'll try to post a pic later) and today I wrote it on the sole of my paper sabot, and when my french teacher saw it she said "'We are golden' thats a cool saying" :biggrin2:

hehe. it's written all over my notebooks at school... :teehee: