What?:biggrin2:

Welllll!!!....

I was in a music store the other day buying christmas prezzies and had just joined the queue for the tills with my friend when WAG came on and I immediately went :shocked: and gasped.

No joke... EVERYONE looked at me! :lmfao: And my friend just stood there and went "Oh god! Not again!" :teehee:

So when it was my turn to pay at the tills, I skipped towards the man and started asking him if he liked this song and he said he didn't mind it :teehee: And whilst he was serving me he was constantly giving me funny looks because I was so happy!

So when I'd payed I skipped to the door, my friend following me.. acting as if she has no idea who I was! Then When I got to the door I suddenly turned round, walking over to a random shelf, picking up random CD's :roftl: I wanted to stay in the shop until WAG finished so I 'browsed' the shelves :teehee:

Suddenly there was a security guard behind me and I jumped, my friend next to me as scared as I was (trust me, you wouldnt like to bump into him in the dark :roftl:) And he asked If I needed any help or if I was looking for anything cos' apparently I looked suspicious! It turns out he'd been watching me the whole time! :lmfao:

So we assured him nothing was wrong and he let us go, We are golden having finished a couple of minutes ago. AND THEN we got to the door and the stupid security bleeper things went off :aah: Just my luck :roftl:

So I stood there wafting my bag infront of them like a lunatic just to prove it wasn't me! So funny! :lmfao:

Welllll!!!....

I was in a music store the other day buying christmas prezzies and had just joined the queue for the tills with my friend when WAG came on and I immediately went :shocked: and gasped.

No joke... EVERYONE looked at me! :lmfa: And my friend just stood there and went "Oh god! Not again!" :teeee:

So when it was my turn to pay at the tills, I skipped towards the man and started asking him if he liked this song and he said he didn't mind it :teehee: And whilst he was serving me he was constantly giving me funny looks because I was so happy!

So when I'd payed I skipped to the door, my friend following me.. acting as if she has no idea who I was! Then When I got to the door I suddenly turned round, walking over to a random shelf, picking up random CD's :roftl: I wanted to stay in the shop until WAG finished so I 'browsed' the shelves :teehee:

Suddenly there was a security guard behind me and I jumped, my friend next to me as scared as I was (trust me, you wouldnt like to bump into him in the dark :roftl:) And he asked If I needed any help or if I was looking for anything cos' apparently I looked suspicious! It turns out he'd been watching me the whole time! :lmfao:

So we assured him nothing was wrong and he let us go, We are golden having finished a couple of minutes ago. AND THEN we got to the door and the stupid security bleeper things went off :aah: Just my luck :roftl:

So I stood there wafting my bag infront of them like a lunatic just to prove it wasn't me! So funny! :lmfao:

Wow that was longer than I'd expected!:naughty: Sounds like one of these stories that are a bit funnier to tell than to be in them :roftl: (the end I mean lol) Brill!:lmfao:

Welllll!!!....

No joke... EVERYONE looked at me! :lmfao: And my friend just stood there and went "Oh god! Not again!" :teehee:

ooh. I would do this too.. hehe, I just can't seem to control myself when something mika is happening in public, I go into some world of fantasy and have a mikattact.. hehe, but I like having mikattacks.. unless you get threatened to be sent to the mental hospital :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMF when one of your motivations to watch "The Sing Off" with your sister and Mom is because your sister heard that one of the groups sang "Happy Ending"

I did get to see that by the way. :wub: Sadly it was their "Swan Song"(they got eliminated and they sang it leaving) so it wasn't very long and he only got mentioned once. But it's still good expioser, my sis knew because some kids at her dorm (She goes to a bording high school for smart kids) and they where sining it!

and this reminded me, I forgot to post this...

YKYAMF when the song your planning to sing at your schools talent show in the spring is "Happy Ending"

(Yes! I was suprised though, becasue I was going to sing whatever my mom said I sang the best, and I had two other non-mika songs but she said I sounded really good with "Happy Enging"! I was really happy with that. I would of chosen "Love Today" hands down if I could, but considering I'm a girl, and the subject matter of the song.... I think you get the idea. XD

YKYAAMF when you go to the groceries store and you hear "Little Saint Nick" by the Beach Boys (the one playing in Mika's Xmas vlog of last year) and in order not to act weird you start smiling at a loaf of bread. :naughty:

You know your MUM is a Mika fan when she comes to you and asks: "this is the song from the vlog where Mika was sleighing, right?" :lmfao:

YKYAAMF when you go to the groceries store and you hear "Little Saint Nick" by the Beach Boys (the one playing in Mika's Xmas vlog of last year) and in order not to act weird you start smiling at a loaf of bread. :naughty:

You know your MUM is a Mika fan when she comes to you and asks: "this is the song from the vlog where Mika was sleighing, right?" :lmfao:

ooh. I sat at a table where the Beach boys sat in Charleston, SC I felt so uncontrollably weird the whole time!!! :roftl::teehee:

That would be me :teehee:

I do that too.. hehe.

me: (walks into class with wellies)

friend: "Why are you wearing rainboots.. it is sunny outside?

me: because, I am golden and I can

friend: if you start singing that song, my ears will bleed.

me: WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE; WE ARE GOLDEN!!

teacher: ssssshhhh!!!

... my friends aren't very supportive of my love for mika :(